The 'I want to enter the lottery portion of the competition' topic

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Sanddancer75

My daughter has been bugging me for one since I got mine. She's 6 next week & probably only wants to watch Pingu & play Angry Birds on it. :D

Guest sm4tik

Am I too late? ..well I guess it still is worth to try , right? Having another toy never hurts :D

Edited by sm4tik

Guest Mythrix

Huh, so to join the other parts of the contest you pretty much need to already have a Vega? I guess I'll just join the lottery then. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lew247

I'm looking to get a tablet soon just not sure which one to get

I've been looking at loads of them and I've narrowed it down to the 3 that Modaco have roms for and seem to have the best support here

Although if I was lucky enough to win one that would be brilliant

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brucelee666

Don't think I'm too late, might as well put my entry in the lotttery.

Never win anything but you never know and it is free.

Originally got the vega for android dev (never used android before) and the usual books, vids, music, games.

Guest ruepertbear

Damn. I thought id missed the deadline weeks ago . And as i am trying to develop a tablet based system to provide sensory stimulation for profoundly mentally and physically diasabled persons ( daughter is one ) including physical systems for tablet positioning taking into account difficulty in usage /need for hand over hand assistance etc and also trying to find some developer assistance...... Criteria this is a free project. No commercial gain from appmaking will be permitted . Planned layout simple sceen division for touch input. 2-4-6 sections touch brings response of sound. Image. video. animation including personalised content ( voices, known pictures of family, freinds,favorite objects ) also may include attention actions ie swipe direction indicate primary need .. drink. Changing ect defult home screen to be simple 2 choice yes no sceen halfs to facilitate decision making

However as im still in the planning stages and have time to even find the ideas section a quick last minuite stab at the lottery will have to do heaven knows ownership of the right size tablet would be a godsend ( currently stuggling with a 7 witztech

Love the site .. keep the comps coming who knows i might even be organized next time

Guest twins.7

can someone told me, how good is the advent services.

I mean, you know, it's google android where all people always want the last update.

and, how good they answer the customer question. just like SE and HTC with their FB and twitter

Guest Zebrahead
Competition is over now isn't it?

*nods* I guess so! ^^

When are ADVENT judging? When are the results being released?

Zeb

Guest newbe5
*nods* I guess so! ^^

When are ADVENT judging? When are the results being released?

Zeb

No clue, the winners might already have been informed though, it says that they have 7 days to respond, so they wouldn't release the results until they have all responded maybe?

Guest Zebrahead
No clue, the winners might already have been informed though, it says that they have 7 days to respond, so they wouldn't release the results until they have all responded maybe?

Makes sense, would be silly to release results before confirmation I guess! I asked Paul on Twitter and he said this week ^^.

Guest Victor von Zeppelin
Makes sense, would be silly to release results before confirmation I guess! I asked Paul on Twitter and he said this week ^^.

realised i'd posted earlier.... and that it says 00:00AM yesterday, instead of the very end of the day. a bit of a misreading