N64oid!

Guest HunteronX

Guest scooby_d0o

The developer has pulled the emulator until he fixes some of the bugs, apparently he was unhappy with some complaints he got, and the 1 star rating it had on the market, so hes doing some updates before he reposts :/

Guest mancity12
The developer has pulled the emulator until he fixes some of the bugs, apparently he was unhappy with some complaints he got, and the 1 star rating it had on the market, so hes doing some updates before he reposts :/

Oh good, so it will at least be coming back then :D

Guest DPuppet

Just to mention about controllers again, I don't have a Wii myself so I went for this Datel Retro wireless controller as it has the bluetooth thingy built in (no need to connect to wii controller), it's a little pricey but I think it's awesome, it works perfectly. Not sure why the reviewer on Amazon gave it 2 stars, I've never had any lag problems!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Datel-Wireless-Ret...5126&sr=8-1

Guest scooby_d0o
Oh good, so it will at least be coming back then :D

yeah in a month or two, the developer has loads of other emulators on android market, so ut will b back for sure

Guest mancity12
yeah in a month or two, the developer has loads of other emulators on android market, so ut will b back for sure

Looking forward to it. I have the FPSE one, but it's very pixelated (VERY). Not sure how to change it to look smoother though.

Guest scooby_d0o

i managed to get hold of n64oid last night frm an alternate source :D and was having a play with it, any1 noticed on zelda oot there is a little sound distortion and some rendering issues? (just chekcing its nt jus my version) i used rom gripper to dload the rom (awsome s/w btw, used it coz it was mentioned above)