what launcher do you use?

Guest Dickins

Guest Dickins

Just after some ideas. Im a man for change and i dont mind paying for a decent launcher. Currently i use ADW Launcher EX. Any other good ones out there? :(

Guest remlap

I use the paid Launcher Pro on Vega and ZTE Blade, phone is currently setup to emulate Gingerbread launcher :(

Edited by remlap

Guest beegee1962

I am using ZEAM launcher.

Not that much options as ADW or LauncherPro, but fast and stable.

8x8 grid works fine on the big screen.

Guest dagrim1
Just after some ideas. Im a man for change and i dont mind paying for a decent launcher. Currently i use ADW Launcher EX. Any other good ones out there? :(

Currently using ADW Launcher Ex (After having used launcher pro for a while). 10 cols, 8 rows...

I like the transition effects :(

Before I really liked the launcher pro widgets but after a while I only used the facebook one. Waiting for the rewritten version now.

Guest YorkieUK

LauncherPro for me. Excellent transitions and features. By using a few easy to find android icon sites you can quickly make it look very smart indeed. Also it is very cheap to buy :(

LauncherPro for me. Excellent transitions and features. By using a few easy to find android icon sites you can quickly make it look very smart indeed. Also it is very cheap to buy :(

Same for me - Both on my vega and blade

Guest GingerDayWalker
Same for me - Both on my vega and blade

SAME! Launcher Pro for my Vega and Desire, I've got it themed like Honeycome aswell :( love that sweet blue...

Guest elephantsoup

Using ZEAM launcher here. First encountered it using beegee1962s custom rom and have used it since.

Found it easy on battery and simple to use. Suits my needs perfectly.

Guest simonta

Whilst we're on the topic of launchers, any tips for getting better alignment of widgets that insist on registering themselves with more grids than they use?

I've toyed with upgrading Launcher Pro to get resizable widgets but does it actually do anything good?

Guest bennji_boy
I am using ZEAM launcher.

Not that much options as ADW or LauncherPro, but fast and stable.

8x8 grid works fine on the big screen.

I've just discovered this recently, was using launcher pro previously but won't be going back.

Guest warriorscot

Launcher Pro for me, briefly tried ADW but was taking too much work to set up how I wanted it as compared to Launcher Pro so I ditched it.

Guest Shaizer
SAME! Launcher Pro for my Vega and Desire, I've got it themed like Honeycome aswell :( love that sweet blue...

Can you post a screen of your home please? I want to see how you got it looking like honeycomb and if theres anyone out theres that has themed ADW/Launcher pro to look like honeycomb for the vega then please do share ! :(

Thanks!

Edit: Sometimes I should go and try myself before asking hehe, pretty much honeycombed my homescreen now! will upload pics, although I am missing the widgets from Launcher pro because ADW is better for this theme.

Edited by Shaizer

Guest Dickins
Sorry for the really dumb question, but what does a launcher do?

Its just your home screen and app draw. The thing you use the most. Thats why it good to get one you like rather than the stock ones :(

Guest Vansphone
Its just your home screen and app draw. The thing you use the most. Thats why it good to get one you like rather than the stock ones :(

Thanks, I will look around and find one I like

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shirecom

I have ilauncher running but would like try adw launcher again the sytem says i have installed. How do i get as home page lancher again

Guest Shaizer

Using ADW launcher EX on both my vega and htc desire, its just so smooth! They both also have honeycomb theme free (for ADW) - I love the icons!! Made my froyo tablet look a bit like honeycomb although I don't want to flash the modified status bars that people have created because everyone is running different versions here.

post-780220-1301168565_thumb.png