TOP Vega Games

Guest Minimonkey

Guest Nicky J

Thought i'd post a couple that i hadnt seen mentioned:

Tilt arena - a bit like geometry wars - addictive! (prefer the touchscreen controls rather than accelerometer myself)

Pool break pro - great pool/snooker game, with online play.

Guest spacecadetuk

just tried plants v zombies running corvus5 and it was ok for 5 minutes then shuts down my vega and i don't mean force closes it actually shuts my vega down so i have to bootup again :D

Guest Minimonkey
just tried plants v zombies running corvus5 and it was ok for 5 minutes then shuts down my vega and i don't mean force closes it actually shuts my vega down so i have to bootup again :D

Been playing plants vs zombies on Corvus5 too but no problems for me, I have moved the game to the SD card so don't know if that will make a difference for you.

Guest Minimonkey
Thought i'd post a couple that i hadnt seen mentioned:

Tilt arena - a bit like geometry wars - addictive! (prefer the touchscreen controls rather than accelerometer myself)

Pool break pro - great pool/snooker game, with online play.

Woops pool break pro was labelled up wrong ill change

Guest premieral
Come again???

Lol :D that will teach me to look at what spellchecker is doing in future :D thanks spacecadetuk you at least figured it out

Guest Yogimax
Just tried it, and the controls are accelerometer only which doesn't play nice with my Vega which is a shame as the graphics look gorgeous and run fine

:-(

I have had no problem with the accelerometer controls either on Corvus5 ROM or Vegacomb Beta ROM. What ROM do you have installed on your Vega?

The only issue I would have about the game with the accelerometer is that it is NSOTB - Not Safe On The Bus! without hitting your fellow passengers :D

Guest le_lutin
I have had no problem with the accelerometer controls either on Corvus5 ROM or Vegacomb Beta ROM. What ROM do you have installed on your Vega?

The only issue I would have about the game with the accelerometer is that it is NSOTB - Not Safe On The Bus! without hitting your fellow passengers :D

Accelerometer for me on Riptide is extremely jerky. Doesn't seem like it's working.

Guest premieral
Accelerometer for me on Riptide is extremely jerky. Doesn't seem like it's working.

me too , the latest corvus5 with the new sp1 patch seems to have made the accelerometer less responsive than it was, even speedx twitches now :D

edit

just found out that i should still be using the auto rotate widget so that would explain why it stopped working so well after sp1... doh!

Edited by premieral

Guest Minimonkey
me too , the latest corvus5 with the new sp1 patch seems to have made the accelerometer less responsive than it was, even speedx twitches now :D

Same here SP1 has broke accelerometer, it was working before sp1

Guest dibbles
Same here SP1 has broke accelerometer, it was working before sp1

Albeit I have only played the game a little it worked fine using the Fuji ROM. It is not my sort of game and thus I haven't tried it much.

Guest RogueStuart

Games I found to work on my vega, with r8, are:

Air attack hd

pocket legends

Stupid zombies

Farm tower hd

Speedx 3d with zeemote

xmen

Samurai 2

Angry birds rio

Plants vs zombies sd (hd version doesn't work for me)

I'll update as I purchase more games :D

Guest phil8715

Air attack hd

pocket legends

Stupid zombies

Farm tower hd

Speedx 3d with zeemote

xmen

Samurai 2

Angry birds rio

Just been playing Flight Director Lite which is an air traffic control game. It features real life airports which is shown via Google Maps shown in a birds eye view of the runways.

Guest Minimonkey

Air attack hd

pocket legends

Stupid zombies

Farm tower hd

Speedx 3d with zeemote

xmen

Samurai 2

Angry birds rio

Recommend any games not added to first page?

Guest Minimonkey
Just been playing Flight Director Lite which is an air traffic control game. It features real life airports which is shown via Google Maps shown in a birds eye view of the runways.

Any good? Worth adding to first page?

Guest phil8715
Any good? Worth adding to first page?

Yeah I think so but that's just me. Might be a bit of niche game though. It's not unlike Harbor Master.

Edited by phil8715

Guest RogueStuart
Recommend any games not added to first page?

Yeah Stupid Zombies

Nova

Age of zombies

Millionaire free

Xmen

If I find any more I'll let you know.

Guest Minimonkey
Yeah Stupid Zombies

Nova

Age of zombies

Millionaire free

Xmen

If I find any more I'll let you know.

Stupid Zombies & Gameloft games (Nova) already have links, any reviews and links for the others? Can find age of Zombies on the market which looks good - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.h...e=search_result

Edited by Minimonkey

Guest RogueStuart
Stupid Zombies & Gameloft games (Nova) already have links, any reviews and links for the others? Can find age of Zombies on the market which looks good - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.h...e=search_result

Yeah age of zombies is brillant even though it's not hd. I bought it from Market.

X men is the old 1992 arcade game which can be played multiplayer. Can't remember where I got it, but I'll update with link when I find it.

Millonaire is free from the market. It's ok for a quick go.

Guest Algie

I tried buying BangBangRacing THD a few days ago but it wouldn't download from the market.

Then tried the demo today. Works great on Corvus5.

There's been an update so I bought it again. (Got refund first time.)

Nope. Still won't download. I've emailed and waiting for reply.

Try the demo though. Great little game.

Guest flip.c

Regarding BangBangRacing, I think you'll need to move the cache as the partition is too small for games over 40 meg.

If you've got the adb drivers installed on your PC, connect your Vega to your PC and start a command prompt.

Enter adb shell, and if all's ok, a hash will show.

O

Then, enter the following:

umount /cache

busybox mount -o rw,remount -t rootfs /

rmdir /cache

mkdir /data/cache

ln -s /data/cache /cache

Then type exit and retry your download.

Phill

Edit: Have tried downloading BangBangRacer (without the above advanced script). After running the script, The game downloaded, installed & playeded great.

I've also used gscript lite to run the commands as a batch script. Makes it easier, as the cache 'fix' only lasts until the Vega is rebooted.

Phill

Edited by flip.c