[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest android_liquid

First of all, thank you so much for the Rom. It is so smooth and fast, which is quite impressive. Wifi and auto rotation are working. However, I couldn't install any apps after flashing this rom. I flashed the rom on top of 4.005.05 plus lcr 2.0 with richen 998 oc zip with wipe. It's also weird that the keypad is awake when the phone is booting. I mean the keypad responds when it is still running the boot animation. Did I do something wrong? Anyway, this's a good rom. Waiting for the next version.

Edited by android_liquid

Guest mewko1502
First of all, thank you so much for the Rom. It is so smooth and fast, which is quite impressive. Wifi and auto rotation are working. However, I couldn't install any apps after flashing this rom. I flashed the rom on top of 4.005.05 plus lcr 2.0 with richen 998 oc zip with wipe. It's also weird that the keypad is awake when the phone is booting. I mean the keypad responds when it is still running the boot animation. Did I do something wrong? Anyway, this's a good rom. Waiting for the next version.

im not sure but i think you need a new bin file ending with 08 or 14 (check out a thread on this forum where it has all the bin files)

keypad being awake is normal(at least i have it too :D )

edit:http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liquid-liquid-modaco-com/317068/acer-liquid-liquid-e-liquid-metal-all-roms-bin-extract-collection/

here im on EMEA VFIT (08)

Edited by mewko1502

Guest android_liquid

I don't know why that I couldn't flash the latest 4.008.08 vfit rom using acer download tool. It always got stuck and said fastboot failed. Anyone knows how to flash this rom without failing at fastboot stage?

Guest dread2k9
I have a question what app/widged is in the first screen? It's like a clock, wether and smthng like that :D

Read posts on first page :( allready discussed things ;-)

Guest TroutT20

New issue I've found today,

When transferring files from the PC to USB, occasionally the files will say transfered, but will appear as 0 kb on the phone after I unmount.

-I have no problems transferring files off the SD card, and no problems downloading files or extracting them from the phone to the SD card, but only transferring via USB to the SD card from the PC.

-I have not yet testing with another rom.

-Have not noticed the same issue in Malez when toggling USB, but I haven't tested as much.

-This "0kb" issue can also occur if I delete a file from the SD card, it leaves the 0kb version behind.

Guest HIN_____

Oh,i found my 3g data connection is often lost without any symptoms

and it happens even i didn't make any calls but putting the phone in sleep mode

Edited by HIN_____

Guest mmkim
New issue I've found today,

When transferring files from the PC to USB, occasionally the files will say transfered, but will appear as 0 kb on the phone after I unmount.

-I have no problems transferring files off the SD card, and no problems downloading files or extracting them from the phone to the SD card, but only transferring via USB to the SD card from the PC.

-I have not yet testing with another rom.

-Have not noticed the same issue in Malez when toggling USB, but I haven't tested as much.

-This "0kb" issue can also occur if I delete a file from the SD card, it leaves the 0kb version behind.

i have not your problem. i believe your SD card is not a clean one. :D

Guest mmkim

in this moment, for v.3.13 rom.

have a brightness can not change only. :D

other example problem: 3G data , wifi , or other something is a personal problem.

this rom is a smooth & smart rom. i cancel internal apk if i don't use.

and use 2G to normal use, play games, bluetooth for my gamepad, listen music, phone call, wifi for internet,

rotate screen if play emulator. ALL of these is very normally & smooth.

P.S. : use this rom . i suggest all of pepole to all wipe your rom first. and then flash this v.3.13 rom to update. :(

cleaning your SD card first to use for every update your flash is a must. :(

Guest TroutT20
i have not your problem. i believe your SD card is not a clean one. :D

I thought is as well. I have replace with another SD since, and the issue remains. I have also started testing this SD with its larger adapter it came with as a normal SD. I have flashed an alternate rom as well. We'll see how it goes, but nothing so far.

Guest gedzju

How to disable home screen auto-rotation ? And normal (desktop) youtube.com not working videos :/

Edited by gedzju

Guest acanderson23
I thought is as well. I have replace with another SD since, and the issue remains. I have also started testing this SD with its larger adapter it came with as a normal SD. I have flashed an alternate rom as well. We'll see how it goes, but nothing so far.

It's def not the SD card because I'm having the same problem :D

Guest siggey
Oh,i found my 3g data connection is often lost without any symptoms

and it happens even i didn't make any calls but putting the phone in sleep mode

Me too

Edited by siggey

Guest Oskaar

First of all, a big thanks for your great ROM Dario, really love it :D

But I've got a really weird bug, when someone call me or when i receive a sms, it only rings in the internal speaker -> veery low volume.

Been using the rom without that issue for almost a week now without that problem, but this morning it happend. Any clue? Don't wanna go back to 2.2 :(

Oh, BTW, if it helps, it happend with the CM7 from koud also.

Thanks man :(

Guest The Duke of Hazard
First of all, a big thanks for your great ROM Dario, really love it :D

But I've got a really weird bug, when someone call me or when i receive a sms, it only rings in the internal speaker -> veery low volume.

Been using the rom without that issue for almost a week now without that problem, but this morning it happend. Any clue? Don't wanna go back to 2.2 :(

Oh, BTW, if it helps, it happend with the CM7 from koud also.

Thanks man :(

There is a patch for this for cm7 in first post of the cm7 topic.

Guest fpkekko
Its called "Go Weather".

in my no brand liquid i've loaded 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A_256 rom, but i think it could be better 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT... what do u think??

Guest The Duke of Hazard
in my no brand liquid i've loaded 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A_256 rom, but i think it could be better 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT... what do u think??

I'm currently using it and after rooting it and removing acer and vodafone crap runs smooth.

Guest mmkim

if remain again. i thought this is a bug. :D

Guest deimos85

Hi Dario,I'm having a little problem with games saved on SD...they crash like it used to do with kang's CM7. I tried to flash their patch but it didn't work..any ideas?Thanks.

Guest Parromtra

Great work, Dario! I really like it.

There are little bugs in it like sensors issue, but the ROM is awesome in general.

P.S. Dear Santa. Please, make my "Handcent" LED notification working again =\