[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest amritmachoman

can i now upgrade to v3.20 since earlier i had problem when upgraded to this rom like No proximity sensors and light sensors working ,no wifi and search and home button not fuctioning

Forum authorities i'm sry for disobeying the rules !

thank u!

Guest siggey

I have tried videocam illusion instead of stock camcorder and it works. In another topic someone speak aboutflashing stream camera on liquid. Someone of you've tried? Could this be a solution for camcorder issue?

I'm really impressed with the speed and all the new Gingerbread thingies. Awesome work bringing it all together guys!

But I experience random reeboots and loss of data connection. I had some programs "syncing" from my latest LCR install so I will test one "fresh" and see so it ain't any software causing it. Is logs of interest? If yes, how do I ecxtract them?

Guest dread2k9
I'm really impressed with the speed and all the new Gingerbread thingies. Awesome work bringing it all together guys!

But I experience random reeboots and loss of data connection. I had some programs "syncing" from my latest LCR install so I will test one "fresh" and see so it ain't any software causing it. Is logs of interest? If yes, how do I ecxtract them?

I can confirm loss of data connection. Even not stopped by a Call...simply losing the connection and need a reboot.

Guest lolo94
I have tried videocam illusion instead of stock camcorder and it works. In another topic someone speak aboutflashing stream camera on liquid. Someone of you've tried? Could this be a solution for camcorder issue?

Hi, I'm on LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v3.20.

I've tried to flash module Metal camera from T&L http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...15/rom-2-2-t-l/ but i've lost camera app after.

I've tried to install directly the Camera.apk extracted from the module, but it doesn't work too :D

So I reinstall the original Camera.apk (copied on my sd card before).

Guest nanodrone

hey guys i uncovered that the camera can be semifixed by flashing the acer liquid metal camera! i got it from the t&l topic... i think that the acer liquid metal camera is better than the stock camera...

the camcorder works with this but it presents some bugs also in the photocamera... let me know what you think :D i recommend to make work the metal camera than the stock application :D i hope this will be youseful to someone :(

http://www.multiupload.com/1PS6832HXS

Guest eeexception

Hi. I have several questions about this rom.

Is it possible to change cpu scale to 960 or higher in this rom? If possible then how?

Also if it possible to use swap, old apps2sd?

Guest jackal69

I'm a new user, always read but never written, this is the first time.....I have tried many roms and at least this one, IMHO it's still too instable for a daily use, so far the problems I have found are:

proximity sensor doesn't work

auto brightness doesn't work

data connection is lost after every call

my gmail account is not automatically synchronized, even if I have checked the option, there is no way to have the automatic sync, I have to download my emails manually every time

strange things happen during call, sometimes the screen always stays on, other times it soon gets black, just when the call begins, while it should instead shows the name of the contact you're calling

very fast battery drain, and, on the other hand, very very slow battery charging

camcoder doesn't work

and the biggest problem, the files I try to copy on the sd card from my pc aren't copied, or better, I can visualize it, my pc says they're been copied correctly, but when the phone reads the sd card, they're not shown, as they've never been copied, it's the same for the files I try to delete from the sd.....it's like I have never deleted em.......

so, it's a good work (thanks Dario) but there are still many things to be fixed........

Guest Delnar_Ersike

I've been experiencing another weird bug as of late (the first one being the black-screen-on-layout-switch): while using fullscreen apps, the device will randomly think that the menu button was pressed. This bug can be seen pretty well in games where pressing the menu button will pause the game. The bug appears to happen at 2-10 minute intervals, but I've only experienced it in applications that run fullscreen.

Guest MODDGG

Hi all, good news I, finally, could flash this ROM (v 3.2) to an old A1 (Dec 09) and over .14 bin.

Several things made me avoid this flashing before, some where ROM fault, some mine.

Let me share my step by step guide on how to do it:

1) Go to Malez Recovery (I have

2) Wipe all wipable things one by one

3) Flash the rom

NOW IMPORTANT things to take into account:

A) If any time after a boot, you get the PIN question AND see that it is still preparing SD, WAIT!

DO NOT ENTER the PIN until the SD is prepared, otherwise you get what looks as a LOCKED SIM (but it is not, just restart again and do as I say).

:D Once you have entered the PIN be patient with the GSM connection, it takes a while (1 min. approx.)

Hope this helps someone.

PS: I will test it at least one week now that I can use it as a phone also.

Guest Delnar_Ersike
would it be possible to add the acer lockscreen?

I'm guessing no, since that is a part of Acer's BreezeUI (deduction based on the fact that lockscreen changes as well when you switch to the Android UI in the stock ROM).

Guest Ben-F

This is the first custom rom I've used, love it!

I don't remember seeing anybody mention this - so I'm wondering if anybody else has noticed this...

WiFi networks don't appear to 'update'. If I turn on WiFi while I'm at work it picks up the different networks that are nearby (I don't connect to any of them). Then, once I get home it doesn't automatically recognise my own WiFi connection. Even if I go into the Wifi settings and select the option to Scan for new networks it picks up nothing (in fact, it still lists the networks available at my place of work even though they are no longer in range).

To get my network to show up (or any others since the first initial scan) I have to disable and then re-enable WiFi again. Sorry if it has already been mentioned.

Guest TroutT20

Hey Dario,

That USB problem I posted earlier is also occurring with truecolor's MIUI 2.3.3. These are the only roms on 2.3.3 so maybe it has something to do with that. I still have no problems with older versions so I'm staying with 2.2 / 2.3.0 for now.