[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest sundawg

Hi Dario excellent Rom ,well with some issues ,Looks like old 2.1 browser is been used in this ROM which dont have exit tab included like the one in froyo by default and yes flash player integration when 10.2 is attached the videos looks weird, Some application dont work or crash during usage like youtube. spb tv and yes the battery drains out very quick ..max 17 hours of usage, is their a way to get the apk file for froyo build browser which has an exit tab in it .

Thanks to DaRIO n CD Team

Guest zorginho
Dario, any chance to replace camcorder with Metal's camera and make it work?

maybe i'm wrong but i think it's possible to try the camcorder app from GB leak of metal.

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
maybe i'm wrong but i think it's possible to try the camcorder app from GB leak of metal.

ofcource wrong.

even libs will not help.

Guest sundawg

Hi

Dario excellent Rom ,well with some issues ,Looks like old 2.1 browser is been used in this ROM which dont have exit tab included like the one in froyo by default and yes flash player integration when 10.2 is attached the videos looks weird, Some application dont work or crash during usage like youtube. spb tv and yes the battery drains out very quick ..max 17 hours of usage, is their a way to get the apk file for froyo build browser which has an exit tab in it .

Sorry I'm repeating the post as i haven't got any reply,if anyone here got any idea,please walk me through and plus Dario can we anyway use the DSP used in leo gingerbread on froyo metal 3 release ,is their anyway we can get apk or adb push for it,Help much appreciated

Thanks to DaRIO n CD Team

Guest sundawg
The exit button in the browser is an addition by Acer.

All the 2.2-2.3 non-Acer ROMs don't have this tab.

Thanks bais can we use the acer browser apk on leo gingerbread browser like replacing it. and yes what about the dsp manager on leo can we use it on metal froyo 3..thanks again for quick reply

Edited by sundawg

Guest Christoforos22

I have problem with playlists. I create a playlist but after a restart it completely disappears.:) I also tried with motorolla music player and the problem still exists.

Anyone else had this problem??Any solution?

Guest deimos85

Hi everybody, i got a small issue with the new V4.01...the proximity sensor worked like a charm for a couple of days and today stopped working and i get a small flashing red dot near the area where the sensor is placed...any idea of why is doing that and how to get it working again? Thanks

Guest Dario93
CDTeam.com is dead?

Well,nobody of the members helped me mantaining it,so it's been forgotten... :) But if you would like updates I will try to edit the page almost once a week :)

Guest Riekr
Well,nobody of the members helped me mantaining it,so it's been forgotten... :) But if you would like updates I will try to edit the page almost once a week :)

maybe it's better to mantain only one site to not overwhelm your free time :)

Guest Lens_flare

and this site is CDTeam.com I think..

Finish this offtop :)

Dario93

I have a question that you are possibly ignored in Evervolv rom thread.

How can I return a "performing sdcard" message? Maybe this is a root of bugs with sd?

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest Delnar_Ersike

Nice site, I do have two questions/requests though:

• It would be nice to have more information on the ROMs on the site, as well as screenshots possibly (model to imitate: LCR website).
  • The latest version of LeoGingerbread on the site is v4.01, while the latest one here is v3.20...? :)