[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest phamduy
maybe the reason why many people are having issues and others arent like me, its because we all use differents .bin files, dont u think guys? what about @Dario93 wich bin file u use? x.x

do you have any problem?wich bin file u use :unsure:

Guest cKen
do you have any problem?wich bin file u use :unsure:

nope i ve have no issues or problems so far (: im using a kinda old bin 4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.05 for liquid a1, and i feel strange cause im not using a new one, but i ve never experimented issues on any rom so far, only poblems with bluetooth on froyometal, but on lcr-f, miui and leoginger i dont have any problems all tested over this bin

Guest fear_factory84
nope i ve have no issues or problems so far (: im using a kinda old bin 4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.05 for liquid a1, and i feel strange cause im not using a new one, but i ve never experimented issues on any rom so far, only poblems with bluetooth on froyometal, but on lcr-f, miui and leoginger i dont have any problems all tested over this bin

as the version says your bin has the same radio version than 4.002.14, so there should be no difference compared to 4.002.14

Guest Morris Lee

I recall that there is still slight difference to each actual rom, it doesstill hold some basec setttings. Several ppl had issues during initial stages of gb I think, but there was a particular rom that had some space of 80 mb rather than 40, which solves a lot fc's

Guest gatto_

Hi guys! I'm a rookie in the android's world. I put on my device (acer liquid E) this room and often I've got this problem:often the device can't load the room because when I turn on its, the screen is locked in a black screen with written android. After 2-3 tries of reboot of the system with malez I can finally load the room. Have anyone got my same problem? How can I solve it? Thanks a lot :unsure:

Guest HiTMaN28

Gatto_ : I Have the same problem as well. The phone will suddenly HANGS at the word of "Android" screen. I have to literally stand in the middle of the street, hard reset, set-up and install the transportation apps in order to get where I am for 15 mins.

It's great that I just checked your post or else I will have to hard reset the phone again.

Thanks.

Anyone knows a fix?

Guest honghong
Gatto_ : I Have the same problem as well. The phone will suddenly HANGS at the word of "Android" screen. I have to literally stand in the middle of the street, hard reset, set-up and install the transportation apps in order to get where I am for 15 mins.

It's great that I just checked your post or else I will have to hard reset the phone again.

Thanks.

Anyone knows a fix?

SAME AS YOU NOW! AND I CAN'T USE USB TO OPEN MY SD CARD...

Edited by honghong

Guest Dario93
Hi guys! I'm a rookie in the android's world. I put on my device (acer liquid E) this room and often I've got this problem:often the device can't load the room because when I turn on its, the screen is locked in a black screen with written android. After 2-3 tries of reboot of the system with malez I can finally load the room. Have anyone got my same problem? How can I solve it? Thanks a lot :)

Thanks.

Anyone knows a fix?

SAME AS YOU NOW!

I guess this is my fault... And I guess all of you flashed 4.28,right? If you go back of one/two pages you should find my post with 5.0 test version that fixes this problem. Today i will update first post btw :unsure:

Edited by Dario93

Guest Warren WIII

I have some problem with sanity, my proximity sensor doesn't work well, i must run sanity and specify the inversion of sensor and then run again specify and remove the inversion.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Guest neelio

1st, cracking rom, really impressed with it.

Only thing I miss is that I was using LCR-F which also was great, but when I flashed the metal camera on it, the picture quality was a massive upgrade. It really made the images a lot more clear.

Tried flashing it on this one, & the camera immediately stops working full stop!

Any way of getting the liquid metal camera on this one???

Thanks again on the ROM

Guest neelio
as the version says your bin has the same radio version than 4.002.14, so there should be no difference compared to 4.002.14

I flashed over the 4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.05_A1 & worked no issues, but then flashed the 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT & couldnt get it to work?

Flashed the fear_4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT_v1.0-beta1 over the 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT & works really well? so not really sure weather its bins or something perhaps we are doind wrong?

Guest mmick
when I flashed the metal camera on it, the picture quality was a massive upgrade. It really made the images a lot more clear.

Tried flashing it on this one, & the camera immediately stops working full stop!

Any way of getting the liquid metal camera on this one???

Yes, Metal Camera is a *massive* upgrade compared to A1 Froyo´s camera! I went on vacations with Metal Camera and I couldn´t believe it was the same camera module...

Can Metal Camera app be installed on this one? I can´t live with a worse camera app...

Guest isshah

Dario,

For some reason my phone reboots automatically if i have it connected with the usb cable to my pc. I disconnect and it runs fine. Any Idea?

Guest sunshine333

how about the compass? mine was always messed up in other gb roms. Could this be a firmware/baseband issue? mine is A1-05.01.05

Edited by sunshine333

Guest AcerFerrari

Flashed to 5.0, does it have the proximity sensor? I want a proximity sensor for real......Anyway it is a god-cracking rom!

Guest nabis

thx the new rom

I've got a problem. the camcoder is very tear in high resolution.

Is there a solution? Or other camera software?

Guest gallo830

Hello guys .... sorry but it is possible that the prob of the network that does not connect to the internet after a call only happens to me .... happens to me with all the rom-based Android 2.3 ..... how you doing?? I'm putting to solve the network and then turn it all the time .... I had to revert to 2.0 LCR

Guest dread2k9
Hello guys .... sorry but it is possible that the prob of the network that does not connect to the internet after a call only happens to me .... happens to me with all the rom-based Android 2.3 ..... how you doing?? I'm putting to solve the network and then turn it all the time .... I had to revert to 2.0 LCR

Hmm... my phone reconnect data after a call, but i have other connectin problems with data ( but still have to test wether this is still a problem in this rom ).

Compass doesn't work as in CM7, but camcorder works slow as in last fixes :unsure:

Guest gedzju

Install Navigon but not working. Can you fix it "navigon has stopped working" ? With need for speed game also have problems. WTH ?

Guest MrK_83

This new rom is nice but I have a small issue maybe you guys know how to solve it. Almost every time I end a call I cant open up the phone again. Its like it dies and the only thing I can do is take out the battery. Any one know what I am doing wrong?

Guest cKen
This new rom is nice but I have a small issue maybe you guys know how to solve it. Almost every time I end a call I cant open up the phone again. Its like it dies and the only thing I can do is take out the battery. Any one know what I am doing wrong?

thats problems withhe proximity sensor, just use the app names "sanity" to solve it (: