[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest prinz3nroll3

hi,

k in the german market is no gmail available... but in the us :unsure:

-> so ive found in solution market enabler

thx

Guest groverkai

V5.0 is great! everything goes smoothly!

but I can't use usb connection, did anyone have this problem?

everytime I connect phone to PC, it gets reboot immediately and then boot loop.

Guest jdouce

Awesome rom.

Only one bug for me - apps2sd isn't picking up my ext sd partion and just installing on the big fat sd partion.

Any ideas?

thanks again

Guest OzanSRC

As everyone knows Compass dont work. However proximity sensor work with Sanity.

I have an issue at startup! After entering Pin Code it asks me SIM code?? There are Two options open and close. If i close no problem but why it appears on startup??

Guest Big Alexx
why i always feel some thing appear and disappear in the notification bar?

I feel it too.

btw, I need some help.

This rom is brilliant but i have a little problem with it.

When someone call me, call screen appear and then... sensitivity of softkey is alot for me.

When i take it down of my pocket. Anything on my body touch "back" softkey (even through clothes) my phone immediately end that call.

Please, someone help me. Tell me how to turn of sensitivity of softkey when someone call me.

Please help me.

Sorry about my bad english .

Thank alot.

Guest peter121484

Thank You for you rom. I am really happy about it as I am using 2.2 before. That's really slow = =. But there have a big problem. WiFi doesn't work(also my home button!!). I have re-flash it but still doesn't work. How can I fix the problem? Thank You

Sorry of my bad english^^

Edited by peter121484

Guest natostanco

I got a problem...When i connected my liquid to windows it reboots, I had this problem before then i reflashed the bin and it was gone, then I flashed leogingerbread and the problem is come back. Help?

Guest AcerFerrari

I think I have found a solution for sb who don't have proximity sensor......

Flash this rom WITHOUT wipe, reboot your phone, then enter recovery.

After that, WIPE ALL and flash the rom again.

Then you should have proximity sensor......(light sensor working too!!!)

Guest Big Alexx
I feel it too.

btw, I need some help.

This rom is brilliant but i have a little problem with it.

When someone call me, call screen appear and then... sensitivity of softkey is alot for me.

When i take it down of my pocket. Anything on my body touch "back" softkey (even through clothes) my phone immediately end that call.

Please, someone help me. Tell me how to turn of sensitivity of softkey when someone call me.

Please help me.

Sorry about my bad english .

Thank alot.

Help me please..

Guest AcerFerrari
both, apps2sd and apps2ext work for me :/

After I move apps2sd, the apps couldn't start (The app is designed for app2sd, like Chalk ball and X-construction)

Guest tosseg

Just flashed Leo 5.0. Have 3 questions:

1. Old apps2sd auto turn on every boot to mode apps+dalvik+data. But i want to use only apps mode. How to switch it to mine mode?

2. How to switch off auto start of swap partition every boot? dont want to use it now...

3. Windows XP now spamming me for "A new device found - Android HSUSB Device" Didn't have this when used 2.2 ofical and t&l. How to solve this?

Guest Mecallie

First of all: thanks for this rom! I am using it on my Liquid E and it is much better than the stock 2.2 rom. Touchscreen is more responsive and the phone feels quicker.

So far everything seems to work, no problems. Accept for the compass.

You start post indicates all sensors are working. Is there a way for me to get the compass to work?

Again: great work. If you are interested in translating this to Dutch, please feel free to contact me. I can't program, but translating is no problem :unsure:

Guest PowerBuldog

I flashed this rom yesterday. I got some problem with the WiFi. I cant connect to any open network. When i want to connect, i goes to obtaining IP address, but, then it switch to "remembered" and the WiFi indicator disappears.

I got no problem with 2.2 b4

Guest fetaboy

I've tried yesterday the rom but I've never seen that kind of batt drain. The phone was hot after 5min usage and the battery went under 30% after 2hours. I used the same settings, apps like all the time. My phone is Acer Liquid Ferrari Edition.

If anybody can give me some instructions about quick batt drain thx

I prefer fear 4.008.08 vfit. awesome battery lifetime but I know still 2.2

Guest Stan Chen
I flashed this rom yesterday. I got some problem with the WiFi. I cant connect to any open network. When i want to connect, i goes to obtaining IP address, but, then it switch to "remembered" and the WiFi indicator disappears.

I got no problem with 2.2 b4

I encountered the same problem on my liquid, and I tried different ROM base combination but still the same,

here is my test result:

4.504b.00_EMEA BIN+ V3.2 LeoGingerBread ROM = working fine

4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT BIN + V3.2 LeoGingerBread ROM = working fine

4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT BIN + V4.28beta LeoGingerBread ROM = no Wifi (can't turn on)

4.504b.00_EMEA BIN+ V5.0beta2 LeoGingerBread ROM = Can turn on Wifi, but can't connect WiFi correctly like above problem.

4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT BIN + V5.0beta2 LeoGingerBread ROM = no phone signal (like no SIM card.)

So I am going back to V3.2 now.

Thanks for CDTeam but still hope we can get a bug-free version with camcorder soon.

Stan.

Guest emilio84

i've a small small problem.

When my phone rings (for example, when there is an incoming call) it rings once.

If i select a ring tone for example: RRRING, i expect that my phone rings continuosly: RRRING RRRING RRRING etc, but it rings once.

How can i solve? Thank you