[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest starchura
Experience so far:

-BT working great.

-Proxy sense working okay, occasionally not. (Give it a 5:1 ratio)

-Camcorder laggy as sin (know this isnt your issue)

-Battery % indicator is still missing like ever CM rom I see from on top the battery. If I flash Mattedblues it adds this so I'm really not sure why it isn't there but meh.

-random reboots. Get this most often in a browser / gallery / lockscreen. No idea whats causing it. (Yes I have re-wiped and flashed about 4 times in total.)

same for me + and a huge consomation, in one night without touching I lose 50% of the battery

Guest cKen

battery drain is perfect for me .-. tho i use CONSERVATIVE governor and configured like this on advanced settings via setcpu/cpumaster

up threshold: 40

down threshold: 39

ignore nice load: 0

freq step: 21

set on bot checked

and like this batery is a charm :rolleyes: becausr this way cpu will always be on 245mhz but it'll go up if you re playing a game or watching videos or anything else that requires more than 245mhz (: ps: WITHOUT CONFIGURING IT CONERVERVATIVE ALWAYS STAY AT 245!!!

and for the random reboots try using a lower frequence? if u always have it @1075/960 its very probable that u get random reboots, mine can stay for an hour something at 960mhz vut after that time it freezes or reboot,but if its at 921 it never does :P so give it a shoot maybe it works for you guys, also remember we all use different bin files and it makes difference on roms, cheers~

Guest fpkekko
battery drain is perfect for me .-. tho i use CONSERVATIVE governor and configured like this on advanced settings via setcpu/cpumaster

set on bot checked

and like this batery is a charm :rolleyes: becausr this way cpu will always be on 245mhz but it'll go up if you re playing a game or watching videos or anything else that requires more than 245mhz (: ps: WITHOUT CONFIGURING IT CONERVERVATIVE ALWAYS STAY AT 245!!!

and for the random reboots try using a lower frequence? if u always have it @1075/960 its very probable that u get random reboots, mine can stay for an hour something at 960mhz vut after that time it freezes or reboot,but if its at 921 it never does :P so give it a shoot maybe it works for you guys, also remember we all use different bin files and it makes difference on roms, cheers~

what .bin are you using?

Guest Dario93

Guys,sorry for the missed LeoGB update last week, but I didn't have the time of even turning on my PC :S This week a LeoGB 2.3.4 will come :P

Guest Small_Hacker
Guys,sorry for the missed LeoGB update last week, but I didn't have the time of even turning on my PC :S This week a LeoGB 2.3.4 will come :P

Would you post the change log in advance? :rolleyes:

Edited by Small_Hacker

Guest starchura

set on bot checked

almost perfect with this settings for me, Ty cKen

Guest cKen
What are the best Cyanogenmod Performance Settings for long lasting battery?

the cpu settings i mentioned earlier, jit activated, dont use compcache.. swap uses less battery, i dont think vm size affects battery but mine is at 32, and theres and option that makes images look better but uses more performance or something like that i dont remember the name lol

that should do it for you :P

almost perfect with this settings for me, Ty cKen

Anytime im always glad to help :rolleyes:

Guest Lens_flare
theres and option that makes images look better but uses more performance or something like that

Surface Dithering? :P

Guest GameGain

I'll be looking for! :rolleyes:

Guest zorginho

we're all with u!! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Dario i'm using ur leoginger5 and for me is simply the best!!! GRATZ!!!

really hope for an 2.3.4 version!

Edited by zorginho

Guest jojo665

hi

i flashed with this rom, and everything seems to be great, except i can not connect to wifi (it tries to obtain IP and then disconnected) ?

I read some post regardingly DHCP does not work with this rom, and is wondering is there any work around (except static ip, since i have to move between multiple wifi network constantly ) ?

many thanks in advance

Guest SmithyBeatz
hi

i flashed with this rom, and everything seems to be great, except i can not connect to wifi (it tries to obtain IP and then disconnected) ?

I read some post regardingly DHCP does not work with this rom, and is wondering is there any work around (except static ip, since i have to move between multiple wifi network constantly ) ?

many thanks in advance

i have no problems with wifi. i had the same problem in a MIUI version, because of the wifi channel. i could´t connect on channel 13, since i use a lower channel i had no problems anymore.

Guest dguerre

Hi,

I tried to install this ROM but after rebooting the phone gets stuck in the bootanimation. I tried to flash it a couple of times with the same result.

i'm running the 4.002.14 bin.

Any sugestions?

Thanks.

Guest scotth324

Put this on my Liquid and it works like a charm expect it doesn't connect to Tbaytel/Rogers. It didn't before either though. Not sure why it doesn't but other than that it works perfectly so far. Runs faster than my MT does. Wish I had it on my MT. Connects to Wifi no problem and so far it all works. If anyone has an idea why it wont connect to the Tbaytel/Rogers network I would greatly appreciate it as right now it is just a web browser in this area.

Guest zorginho
hi all

very quickly exhausted the battery. the evening at around 10% is next to minimal use. have ideas on this?

u have only to recalibrate it, the battery life of this rom for me is pretty good, 2 days of medium/heavy use.

@Dario i've a issue, the audio records are mute, shazam doesn't work, any solution?

Guest nabis
u have only to recalibrate it, the battery life of this rom for me is pretty good, 2 days of medium/heavy use.

@Dario i've a issue, the audio records are mute, shazam doesn't work, any solution?

after the wipe battery stat the problem is same.

the 3g connections every times is disconnected.