[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest zorginho
Hey guys guess what?

I just ported Acer's Breeze Launcher over next LeoGingerbread 6.0!! It's really fast! ;)

Can u do a version without Acer ui? I hate it.

Guest GameGain
just for ask, can i still hope for a clean leoginger (without metal stuff), and with oldsensors?

+1

waiting for the LeoGB6.0 ...

Guest Ma7moud
i install it too, and im using it in a liquid a1 (256MB) and its very slow.

There is any OC for this rom?

Settings > CyanogenMod Settings > Performance > CPU Setting

then change the Max CPU frequency

but be careful, don't go over 998 and try it one step at a time. mine works great on 921

Settings > CyanogenMod Settings > Performance > CPU Setting

then change the Max CPU frequency

but be careful, don't go over 998 and try it one step at a time. mine works great on 921

tks! i just did it and now its very good!

How long is your batterty duration?

Edited by zm3

i install it too, and im using it in a liquid a1 (256MB) and its very slow.

There is any OC for this rom?

strange... wich version are you using? cause leoginger 5.0 worked flawlessly for me, even at 768mhz

strange... wich version are you using? cause leoginger 5.0 worked flawlessly for me, even at 768mhz

I think the rom was using max speed 500mhz!

Guest Ma7moud
tks! i just did it and now its very good!

How long is your batterty duration?

with some 3g data or wifi its a little less than a day, with games one day, no games or internet 2 days or maybe more

Guest samouko

I'm using LeoGB for over 1month..

So my feedback is:

What is going on with the battery life???

I left on night (around 1:00) my phone with 32% battery.. Only wiFi was on.. I wook up (around 8:00) and my phone was dead!!

Ysterday, I left my phone with 69% at the same time and at 8:00 the battery was 51% (and Wifi, 3G and 3g watchdog on!!!!)

My setting are:

ONDEMAND

Min: 245 MHz

Max: 768 Mhz

I don't even thing about put max frequency at 998MHz.....

So, I bought another Battery for my S100 and I'm ok now...

Dario, I do love your rom... Is faster than every other Rom (even in 768 MHz...) and the most stable...

Please, do something for the battery life...

Guest Dario93
I'm using LeoGB for over 1month..

So my feedback is:

What is going on with the battery life???

I left on night (around 1:00) my phone with 32% battery.. Only wiFi was on.. I wook up (around 8:00) and my phone was dead!!

Ysterday, I left my phone with 69% at the same time and at 8:00 the battery was 51% (and Wifi, 3G and 3g watchdog on!!!!)

My setting are:

ONDEMAND

Min: 245 MHz

Max: 768 Mhz

I don't even thing about put max frequency at 998MHz.....

So, I bought another Battery for my S100 and I'm ok now...

Dario, I do love your rom... Is faster than every other Rom (even in 768 MHz...) and the most stable...

Please, do something for the battery life...

Well,I noticed too some problems with battery life,but in newer test builds this issues seems gone :)

Dario. Any news to new rom? I'm waiting!

i'd suggest to use liquid next... latest version is actually working better thab leoginger, at meast i think so :)

Guest droug
i'd suggest to use liquid next... latest version is actually working better thab leoginger, at meast i think so :)

Thank for your answer

When you wipe all data and you logon on your google account, the phone start download your apps and settings that you had before wipe??

Thank for your answer

When you wipe all data and you logon on your google account, the phone start download your apps and settings that you had before wipe??

think no o. o u have to do a back up with titanium backup or astro

Guest Dario93
Dario. Any news to new rom? I'm waiting!

Actually I don`t know what to do =\ Soon I will join the LiquidNext team,or better this is supposed to happen in 2/3 weeks B)

So,what should I do now? Do you guys still want a final LeoGB? 2.3.3 or 2.3.4? :D

Let me know what do you think :)

Guest PowerBuldog
Actually I don`t know what to do =\ Soon I will join the LiquidNext team,or better this is supposed to happen in 2/3 weeks :D

So,what should I do now? Do you guys still want a final LeoGB? 2.3.3 or 2.3.4? ;)

Let me know what do you think B)

A final 2.3.4 would be great! :)

Guest droug

If you soon will join liquid next you don't have to do nothing. People start to use liquid next rom. But I was waiting for the Gingerbread final.

But so I will download Liquid Next.

Actually I don`t know what to do =\ Soon I will join the LiquidNext team,or better this is supposed to happen in 2/3 weeks B)

So,what should I do now? Do you guys still want a final LeoGB? 2.3.3 or 2.3.4? :D

Let me know what do you think :)

well in my opinion there's already liquid next wich is almost a perfect cm7 rom... so i think leoginger would be kind of useless at the moment, no offense dario x.x

tho it's great you gonna join the team (: i also think you should keep working on cyanogenmetal7 and froyometal/gingermetal ;)