[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest ilmigliore95

Hey there :)

Is there any tester available? :)

I need one for tomorrow :)

so there will be an update???? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

If you want I could help you!! tongue.gif

Edited by ilmigliore95

Guest Dario93

Hi Dario, can I be useful? :)

so there will be an update???? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

If you want I could help you!! tongue.gif

Thanks guys :D

Yes there will be a 2.3.7 update,it's almost ready,but as you know I don't have my liquid anymore,so I need someone who can test for me :)

I'll send you a PM this evening/tomorrow :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Ma7moud

It's really a great rom, it works very stable after oc to 921 and the battery drain improve a lot compared to LN.

Thank you.

yeah its really good, too bad Dario is too busy to continue working on it

Guest zorginho

yeah i love that rom too, is really the faster for our liquid, but there are some bugs, and my sd 8gb doesnt work well with that it.

so if i know how to use the LN libs to do the port, ill do it and maybe it fixes some problems...

Guest Ma7moud

yeah i love that rom too, is really the faster for our liquid, but there are some bugs, and my sd 8gb doesnt work well with that it.

so if i know how to use the LN libs to do the port, ill do it and maybe it fixes some problems...

i didn't have any bugs with it and didn't have any problems my 16GB Class 4 sd card

Guest zorginho

I need to quote myself:

"my report for the leoginger 5.0

1. the prox sensor works only with sanity, and with good light (in the dark during a call the screen turns off and doesnt turn back) --> i think that the oldsensors will solve

2. l-sensor doesn't work

3. compass doesn't work

4. with certain sd all the apps disappear after a reboot (with mi kingston 8Gb class 4 it happens, but with the bundle samsung class 4 2Gb not)

5. camcorder at low fps (but this's rhetorical)

6. audio rec works at very low volume (mic works fine in call)

7. sd mount doesn't works properly (if i copy a file in it with the pc, on the phone i can see only 0kb files.)

nothing else to report.

hope u will solve that issues because the leoginger is the fastest rom for our liquid, and i've tried all!"

Check that things and see that are bugs for all.

7. sd mount doesn't works properly (if i copy a file in it with the pc, on the phone i can see only 0kb files.)

Work fine, is not a rom problem, if you are on windows did you click the "safely remove usb things"? this is a common problem with removable storage, and of course you need to do it before doing ANYTHING on the phone like switch the usb mass storage off

For the other things i don't have too much problem, this is the best rom with a lot of new features (CM7) for A1 so far in my opinion the only little things are

1) on reboot it can't remember the "use only 2g network" option, but i can live with that.

2) sometimes the connection goes down but may be it's not a rom problem