Google Market problems

Guest Touch Graphite

Guest Touch Graphite

Ummm, Ive had this error for a few weeks now when trying to update ANY of my apps.

It didn't help with my SD card and Internal memory jammed full, so a new 16Gb MicroSD card later, and still problems.

I googled the problem and there are reports that a recent market update has caused this, with a file needed to be deleted.

Ive tried clearing the cache of the market and force closing but I'm unsure as to the correct procedure to clear any market issues before a complete re-flash.

Anyone else having problems!?

Market seems to be working with my desire fine.

Guest flyingscotno1
Ummm, Ive had this error for a few weeks now when trying to update ANY of my apps.

It didn't help with my SD card and Internal memory jammed full, so a new 16Gb MicroSD card later, and still problems.

I googled the problem and there are reports that a recent market update has caused this, with a file needed to be deleted.

Ive tried clearing the cache of the market and force closing but I'm unsure as to the correct procedure to clear any market issues before a complete re-flash.

Anyone else having problems!?

Market seems to be working with my desire fine.

I had that too.

Deleted smdl2tmp1.asec file from .androidsecure folder and it seemed to work. Can't say for longevity of it as a solution I did an update not long after!

Guest Singularitypoint

I had that too.

Deleted smdl2tmp1.asec file from .androidsecure folder and it seemed to work. Can't say for longevity of it as a solution I did an update not long after!

[/quote

Was just going to say that solution. Worked for me and not had problem since.

• 3 weeks later...