[THEME] Metamorph Black Notification Bar

Guest equiliym

Guest equiliym
Please give me link for metamorph,donT know were to find

i think its against the rules of the forum so i sent you private msg

• 1 month later...
Guest equiliym
Link for status bar doesn't work, re-uploaded please...

Thanks...

my bad sorry, updated theme and forgot about post, edited link in first post

Guest puresteel

I've done as you explain in your post, but when i select "SubTheme: framework-res.apk" it gives me a message: "Please wait, Applying framework-res.apk theme" and it doesn't reboot by itself? it's in this message for quite a wile, should i turn off the phone and turn it on again? Help please, it,s urgent...

Thanks...

Guest equiliym
I've done as you explain in your post, but when i select "SubTheme: framework-res.apk" it gives me a message: "Please wait, Applying framework-res.apk theme" and it doesn't reboot by itself? it's in this message for quite a wile, should i turn off the phone and turn it on again? Help please, it,s urgent...

Thanks...

that shouldnt happen, do you have 2.1 android on phone? i made this morph using rickys V3 rom thats based on 2.1 android

anyhow, it should ask for reboot if it finish, maybe your phone isnt rooted well, that can happen sometimes

Hi I'm a newbie, I've rooted my phone using z4root and installed metamorph and busy box but have problems when running them? Busy box says is sd card plugged in? Install failed thus I can't run metamorph til this is running properly? I have an 8Gb memory card with 5 Gb spare?

you dont really need busybox, i never installed it and metamorph is working fine, check your superuser app, if you see metamorph there, try hitting forget and try running metamorph again

Guest equiliym
Yes,i have rickys V3 rom and it's well rooted. How long the busy box take in your phone when you install that theme?

Thanks...

i dont have busybox

Guest electricdel

you dont really need busybox, i never installed it and metamorph is working fine, check your superuser app, if you see metamorph there, try hitting forget and try running metamorph again

Guest puresteel

the only that i have to say is that if badword up my phone, have to install the the rom again, i think that some information is missing on your post, thanks anyway...

Guest equiliym

unless your framework is modded/using different framework then in rickys V3 or usint different rom/android version, this will fail, if its not working well, just restore backup from recovery or if you didnt make one just get your phone in usb, get unmodded framework from rom ie if using rickys V3 get framework-res.apk from zip and use adb to push unmodded framework back to phone

adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework

Guest electricdel
unless your framework is modded/using different framework then in rickys V3 or usint different rom/android version, this will fail, if its not working well, just restore backup from recovery or if you didnt make one just get your phone in usb, get unmodded framework from rom ie if using rickys V3 get framework-res.apk from zip and use adb to push unmodded framework back to phone

adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework

I could not get your black bar working, it kept force closing everything? I like those screen shots though. Are they from zte racer? I've updated my rom with one off here that now allows me to use live wallpapers. i'd like my phone to look like that.

Guest equiliym
I could not get your black bar working, it kept force closing everything? I like those screen shots though. Are they from zte racer? I've updated my rom with one off here that now allows me to use live wallpapers. i'd like my phone to look like that.

depends what rom you are using.. i also morphed newest 2.2 that ricky released but didnt really give morphs to anyone, my phone have even colorful icons now and stuff, posting screens.. meaning it all depends on what rom you are using since it modifies your framework and some more apps

post-840416-1303074940_thumb.png

post-840416-1303074996_thumb.png

post-840416-1303075008_thumb.png

Guest electricdel
depends what rom you are using.. i also morphed newest 2.2 that ricky released but didnt really give morphs to anyone, my phone have even colorful icons now and stuff, posting screens.. meaning it all depends on what rom you are using since it modifies your framework and some more apps

Ah go on pm me your morphs please mate they look wicked!

How do you install them using metamorph or what?

Guest equiliym

these are from last rom ricky released, the one with tethering issue, i made metamorph themes and flashable zip, im posting links to all. there is no need to download both flashable zip and metamorph themes, just go on with whats easier for you, pick one tho i suggest you go with flashable zip since it might be easier for people that dont know how to use metamorph

and make backup before you apply these, im not responsible if they dont work on your rom <

flashable:

flashable pack ignore the filename, i made it for a friend that couldnt make metamorph work, this pack has all 4 morphs applied

morphs:

black notification bar

black theme (i think this one was made by SergioPoverony from 4PDA, i just ported to other framework, not mine design

colorful settings

colorful icons

Edited by equiliym

Guest dizzy_18

And it is possible the instruction on installation??? Simply as updating through recovery?

Edited by dizzy_18

Guest equiliym
And it is possible the instruction on installation??? Simply as updating through recovery?

if using flashable zip, yes, just install via recovery, and no need to wipe data, just apply zip and reboot

Guest rohitms
if using flashable zip, yes, just install via recovery, and no need to wipe data, just apply zip and reboot

did as u said on rickys highbread version

cell doesnt boot past the ZTE logo :)

Guest SergioPoverony
im not a white bar fan so i made a metamorph theme ....

Hi.equiliym maybe you write my name? :(

This much well that you tried, but I think valid will indicate, whose gfx sources you use.

my theme place to 4pda and made more time older...

i'm sorry man... i see - welldone! :) :)

Edited by SergioPoverony