Updated ROM now phone dosnt charge And phone goes blank after call

Guest ztedrool

Guest ztedrool

HI

Im a complete novice so sorry in advance.

I previously had modaco r4 2.1 firmware installed on my phone however I wanted to update the ROM which is did cyanogenMOD-7.0.0-RC1-blade (mod version) , GRH78c (build number), 2.6.32.9-perf (kernal version), 2.3.2 (Android version).

So basically after this my Phone does not charge properly any more which i dont know why i.e using usb harges 1% every hour approx. using phone is same rate, could it be my usb wire is faulty?

Also with this update after a phone call the phone goes blank, although i can disconnect conversation with power button it still remains blank which is when i need to take out battery and replace it every time which is very annoying

any help would be greatly appreciated

Guest hecatae
HI

I previously had modaco r4 2.1 firmware installed on my phone however I wanted to update the ROM which is did cyanogenMOD-7.0.0-RC1-blade (mod version) , GRH78c (build number), 2.6.32.9-perf (kernal version), 2.3.2 (Android version).

So basically after this my Phone does not charge properly any more which i dont know why i.e using usb harges 1% every hour approx. using phone is same rate, could it be my usb wire is faulty?

Also with this update after a phone call the phone goes blank, although i can disconnect conversation with power button it still remains blank which is when i need to take out battery and replace it every time which is very annoying

install Nightly 14 from the 1st page of the cm7 thread http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...ly-14-08-03-11/

Guest alecoss
install Nightly 14 from the 1st page of the cm7 thread http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...ly-14-08-03-11/

I've the same problem with my Orange S. Francisco oled phone.

After install Rom 2.3 cm_blade_full-14 and during calls the screen don't turn on after away from my ear

I tryed to install thi other Rom:

update-cm-7.0.0-RC2-Blade-signed

update-cm-7.0.0-RC1-Blade-signed

cm_blade_full-1

cm_blade_full-2

and other but the problem persist.

I've tryed to uncheck all option in call settings menù but don't solve anything.

Please give me help.

I've usim H3G

Thank's a lot

Guest Pelemane
I've the same problem with my Orange S. Francisco oled phone.

After install Rom 2.3 cm_blade_full-14 and during calls the screen don't turn on after away from my ear

I tryed to install thi other Rom:

update-cm-7.0.0-RC2-Blade-signed

update-cm-7.0.0-RC1-Blade-signed

cm_blade_full-1

cm_blade_full-2

and other but the problem persist.

I've tryed to uncheck all option in call settings menù but don't solve anything.

Please give me help.

I've usim H3G

Thank's a lot

You get screen back on if you plug it to charger or usb. Or just wait couple minutes and it starts working.

Guest Spaennis
HI

Just a pointer in the right direction.. READ THE FIRST POST OF THE ROM-THREAD YOUR PUTTING ON YOUR PHONE. All CM roms for blade clearly states that there is a known proximity sensor problem. (the sensor that´s blanks the screen and usually turns it on after a call ) Though the sensor works fine for some people.

Guest alecoss
You get screen back on if you plug it to charger or usb. Or just wait couple minutes and it starts working.

WOW for use my phone i need to connect usb cable with power adpter or laptop: it's incredible!!!!!!!!

there is no solution for solv problem? Don't exist another rom 2.3?

Guest Lew247

come on - you didn't even try looking for the answer

Why do you think there is TWO large threads regarding RC1 and RC2?

If you did find them WHY you didn't read the 1st post?

It's why the thread is in the format it is and it says i BIG BOLD Writing to read the 1st post

problems with that rom are to be posted IN the help thread for that rom

There is no point in having several threads open for the same thing.

In case you cant "see" the proper threads regarding that rom

if you have RC1 installed read the posts in this thread http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...use-new-thread/

if you have RC2 installed read the posts in this thread http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...c-rc2-08-03-11/