[ROM][OLED/TFT][GEN2] CyanogenMod-7 for ZTE Blade/San Francisco :: V7.1.0-RC1 (26/06/2011)

Guest HCDR.Jacob

Guest qkimat

I couldn't get my Blade to see the ad-hoc connection to neither xp nor win7 untill i got Connectify for Windows. Now it seems to work just fine. There probably is a way to do it without additional software, but downloading Connectify seems so much easier and does a great job.

Guest popoyaya
I couldn't get my Blade to see the ad-hoc connection to neither xp nor win7 untill i got Connectify for Windows. Now it seems to work just fine. There probably is a way to do it without additional software, but downloading Connectify seems so much easier and does a great job.

I had the same problem and installed Connectify but it disables my 3G dongle which is my only internet connection, making the whole thing useless.

Guest Vinnie1

I'm getting constant drop outs when using wifi tether.

Have tryed both the one built in to the rom and the application from the 'fixes' post in the original CM post.

It seems to cut off as soon as the blade goes in to standby, and when woken up it shows its still running, but i need to restart it to get it going again.

The only way i can keep it going is to have the phone on charge constantly.

I have tryed searching the last couple of days, and reflashing rom - wiping data a couple of times. Anyone in the same boat?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jammykam
Not a deal breaker, but the biggie for me is the rebooting while charging, I have SIM lock and so the phone never fully reboots (maybe I should just disable this...)

Anyone have any news on the reboots during charging, is it fixed in the latest versions? I'm still running 7.0.1 but will upgrade to Gen2/latest version soon. My alarm didn't go off this morning cos the phone didn't fully reboot :P

Guest jammykam
lol....why dig up this thread? Charging issue was fixed ages ago....see the current thread.

Whoops :P Sorry, been out the country for 3 weeks and not followed the threads. Wondered why it had been extremely quiet!

thanks for the info, will check the current thread.

• 2 months later...
Guest sim-value

Hi,

I Have a Gen2 ZTE Blade (V880, China Unicom) and succesfully went from Stock ROM to Cyanogenmod 7.0.3.

But my Problem: each time I turn of the screen, and try to turn it back on, it just shows weird color lines.

Any tips?

Already tried wiping.

Guest danieljtmcleod1989

Hi,

I Have a Gen2 ZTE Blade (V880, China Unicom) and succesfully went from Stock ROM to Cyanogenmod 7.0.3.

But my Problem: each time I turn of the screen, and try to turn it back on, it just shows weird color lines.

Any tips?

Already tried wiping.

Try upgrading your rom, like target said, 7.0.3 is old. The new nightlies are great now, I've been running n156 since its release and I haven't had a single problem or reboot.

Guest sej7278

yup, you really don't want to run anything before n127, from n150 onwards there's pretty much no issues, until we get hold of a 2.6.35 kernel and it all kicks off again lol

cm 7.0.3 is not stable on blade. the title "stable" only refers to cm7 itself, not every single phone that it encompasses. plus there's a lot of new features in 7.1.0rc1 that weren't in 7.0.3

Guest sim-value

Ok thanks, downloading N160 now, will update you guys :)

(and CM forum is running smoothly again, wasnt working before)

EDIT: works perfectly, thanks :)

Edited by sim-value

• 2 months later...

Good night. In advance, let me thank for this, it0s really good! I've instaled it few hours ago, but now i want to instal some apps... when i go to the market (by the way, how can i have android market app?) But, ithe fact is that appears to in app store that i already have those applications i want instaled and therefore cant download again. please help me

• 2 months later...
Guest saukkiird

I'm getting constant drop outs when using wifi tether.

Have tryed both the one built in to the rom and the application from the 'fixes' post in the original CM post.

It seems to cut off as soon as the blade goes in to standby, and when woken up it shows its still running, but i need to restart it to get it going again.

The only way i can keep it going is to have the phone on charge constantly.

I have tryed searching the last couple of days, and reflashing rom - wiping data a couple of times. Anyone in the same boat?

I have the same problem. Does anyone have a solution for this?