N700 Where to get the cheapest one?

Guest shawn0

Been thinking of getting one and the prices that I have found so far are £248 at phones4u,£299 at carphone warehouse, and £305 at Tesco. Anyone know of any cheaper? :(

Guest John...

As soon as I spotted this device I said to myself that I would buy one when it dropped below £250. I got mine from Tesco Direct in January for £234 whilst on offer. Either hold out for further discounts - if any - or buy at the sub-£250 price from phones4u.

John

Edited by John...

Guest BooCee
Been thinking of getting one and the prices that I have found so far are £248 at phones4u,£299 at carphone warehouse, and £305 at Tesco. Anyone know of any cheaper? :(

You won't regret it.

But price wise? Watch out for cheap ones ... they're usually customer returns ... some of the first ones had faults .. overheating and intermittent screen glitch's ... have fun with your search.

Btw I paid 290 from tescos before Xmas ... brilliant bit of kit!!

Rgds

Guest shawn0

Thought I'd found the best price yet at Play.com but it turned out to be a re-furbished one when I clicked on it :( at £190. Can't pay more than £234 for one now though since you've had one for that price :D

Guest munkiboard
Thought I'd found the best price yet at Play.com but it turned out to be a re-furbished one when I clicked on it :( at £190. Can't pay more than £234 for one now though since you've had one for that price :D

shawn0, your prayers might have been answered. HMV have these in their sale at the almost giveaway price of £179.99.

At least the HMV store on Lands Lane in central Leeds had 3 of them sat on the shelf with this pricetag this morning, all looking quite new with a clear circular plastic sticker on each one, showing each box was still sealed.

Guest shawn0

Thanks for that one but none are available online and my local store has none because they have been discontinued. I'll get a sub £199 from somewhere soon :D

Cheers! :(

• 2 months later...