Dell Streak Froyo 2.2.2!

Guest mmmputch

Guest fards
@dmonsterprod,

Hey steve, have you seen this yet? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=983180

Maybe you can use this for your next rom? It would be great to have your rom with froyo 2.2.2!

yeah looks interesting, was going to have a play with it later on tonight

don't think you need to flash the complete 322 build, just an 11 baseband to get it working..

Guest jeffrey2000

Yeh probably there's an update coming soon. Since today my notification bar keeps saying there's a software update available but when the page opens it says I have the latest version (I'm on 318 still). I saw the 'newer' 340 version (locked to AT&T) but didn't see the 'official' 341 (2.2.2) yet (just as separate nandroid files).

Guest SSMERK
Yeh probably there's an update coming soon. Since today my notification bar keeps saying there's a software update available but when the page opens it says I have the latest version (I'm on 318 still). I saw the 'newer' 340 version (locked to AT&T) but didn't see the 'official' 341 (2.2.2) yet (just as separate nandroid files).

the same thing happened to me i am running 318 and it said there was an update and when i turn on wifi and go to the update page nothing.

Guest fards
Same,

I had a small triangle " ! " icon, click on check for update and it says there are no updates. Like he said above, just wait & see

I've been told theres a 2.2.2 build coming this next week, so it could well be

Guest mmp669

Mine got the notice but nothing when open the update page as well. I wonder is it because mine is an O2 streak? Does anyone bought theirs from dell had any luck?