Touch screen not working :(

Guest Mitch205gti

Guest Mitch205gti

Hi all,

Dropped my pulse this morning now the touch screen isn't working at all :( any body got any ideas how i might go about fixing it?

Thanks

Mitch

Hi all,

Dropped my pulse this morning now the touch screen isn't working at all :( any body got any ideas how i might go about fixing it?

Thanks

Mitch

Happened to me.

The funny thing is that after reflashing (new flash, not nand backup) it worked again.

Try it.

Guest Mitch205gti
Happened to me.

The funny thing is that after reflashing (new flash, not nand backup) it worked again.

Try it.

Have tried resetting it but to no avail, will give that a go, thanks.

If not a bloke who I work said he'll pop it in to T-mobile as its still under warranty as as he used to work in a mobile phone shop so know what to say to get it repaired.

Have tried resetting it but to no avail, will give that a go, thanks.

If not a bloke who I work said he'll pop it in to T-mobile as its still under warranty as as he used to work in a mobile phone shop so know what to say to get it repaired.

But be careful. In Macedonia (for example) won't repair ur phone if ur software is changed.

• 1 month later...
Guest pierreone
Its now been set off for repair so should have it back soon. Cant wait not enjoying using a old Nokia N73.

Hi!

Any results on this issue? I have the same problem. When I tried to take the phone off my pocket i dropped it, and the touchsrceen isn't working since then. I tried a backup but it didn't help. Now I've installed the stock rom, and I'll try take the phone back to the store where I bought it, and maybe they'll repair it for me. :)

But there's a new problem. After the installation was done, the welcome screen says: "tap me to begin". How? :) Any ideas how to skip this screen?

P.

Ps: i use my old nokia n93 too. :(:)

Guest Casterina
Hi!

Any results on this issue? I have the same problem. When I tried to take the phone off my pocket i dropped it, and the touchsrceen isn't working since then. I tried a backup but it didn't help. Now I've installed the stock rom, and I'll try take the phone back to the store where I bought it, and maybe they'll repair it for me. :)

But there's a new problem. After the installation was done, the welcome screen says: "tap me to begin". How? :) Any ideas how to skip this screen?

P.

Ps: i use my old nokia n93 too. :(:)

Press "tap me to begin" and go on "skip" on the next step and it should take you to the google account settings and follow it on from there...

The important step is the google account one because this is where you would sync your contacts, market application will work and some other features.. if dont want to enter your details just press "skip"

Guest pierreone
Press "tap me to begin" and go on "skip" on the next step and it should take you to the google account settings and follow it on from there...

The important step is the google account one because this is where you would sync your contacts, market application will work and some other features.. if dont want to enter your details just press "skip"

I'd like to do that, but as I sad, my touchsreen isn't working. I know how to set my account, I'm an android user since a year...

Guest jeddy1
I'd like to do that, but as I sad, my touchsreen isn't working. I know how to set my account, I'm an android user since a year...

i guess it doesn't matter if its working or not now that u have original rom on it.just take it back and just saz u did a factory reset but then ur phone fall down and no touchscreen.or think smth else.

Guest pierreone
i guess it doesn't matter if its working or not now that u have original rom on it.just take it back and just saz u did a factory reset but then ur phone fall down and no touchscreen.or think smth else.

i took it back, and i sad that it wasn't working, so i tried to reinstall the rom, but it didn't helped. :mellow: they will contact me in 15 days, i hope i'll get good news. :o