tango update

Guest chrisrotolo

Guest chrisrotolo

oops sorry guys im on on 181 and after reboot some settings erased

my fault, I though tango was working on streak

got a liitle excited

thanks guys

Guest auswims
OK, good news. But which camera it uses, the front one or the rear one? oovoo is also good but it is not so stable...

Works with front cam. Just called my iphone and worked like a charm. I'm on SD 1.6.1

Guest josephfranco

is anyone having really bad echo from one dell streak to another using tango? also my FFC seems to be really dark. im running dj steve 1.8 and the other streak is stock 2.2

Guest zigzagindex
is anyone having really bad echo from one dell streak to another using tango? also my FFC seems to be really dark. im running dj steve 1.8 and the other streak is stock 2.2

The echo is big, and it DOES NOT WORK with the streak to samsung galaxy tab!

Guest Domino
The echo is big, and it DOES NOT WORK with the streak to samsung galaxy tab!

There is no light on the FFC so youre better off using it while standing under a light bulb.

The echo might be caused by you having both devices in relatively close proximity to each other.

You shouldn't get any echo once the device you're connecting to is out of shot from your voice.

Unfortunately Tango only seems to work best when you're sitting next to the router.

Other than that, it works!

Guest josephfranco
There is no light on the FFC so youre better off using it while standing under a light bulb.

The echo might be caused by you having both devices in relatively close proximity to each other.

You shouldn't get any echo once the device you're connecting to is out of shot from your voice.

Unfortunately Tango only seems to work best when you're sitting next to the router.

Other than that, it works!

the phones are in different homes! lol. . . . I tried it again last night my fiancee was in San Fransisco for her Medical conference and I was home in Antioch and the Echo was awful. I had to keep on muting it in between conversations so that it wouldn't affect it. . . Its the infinity echo problem. . .