1.8.1 Back to Official Rogers 1.6 or 2.2

Guest wedee

Guest wedee

I downloaded the Rogers update.pkg and flashed the 309 recovery image. Tried to "Update" and it wouldn't get past verification because it couldn't find ROGERS.

Is this because of the Recovery 309 isn't rogers or is it something else?

Is their a better solution to returning to the official Rogers build....

EDIT** I can get it to stock 2.2 with a Base Band of 00. It still wont run the update.pkg as it wont verify past the error ROGERS. Maybe the Baseband being 00?

Edited by wedee

Guest wedee

Well, been messing around with several things tonight to try and get back to original Rogers build....

I am hoping someone might be able to answer a few questions...

1. AMSS.mbn - Am I correct in stating this file contains the baseband info? As in I am currently on 00 but want 32, so therefore I need to fastboot flash a AMSS.mbn from a Rogers phone? With that flashed I can then install the update.pkg for Rogers?

2. There is no way to open the Update.pkg file so I can grab the amss.mbn out of the pkg as its encrypted?

Guest ali_alex
Well, been messing around with several things tonight to try and get back to original Rogers build....

I am hoping someone might be able to answer a few questions...

1. AMSS.mbn - Am I correct in stating this file contains the baseband info? As in I am currently on 00 but want 32, so therefore I need to fastboot flash a AMSS.mbn from a Rogers phone? With that flashed I can then install the update.pkg for Rogers?

2. There is no way to open the Update.pkg file so I can grab the amss.mbn out of the pkg as its encrypted?

follow my guide :(

dowload this zip. its official rogers build

http://www.multiupload.com/BQXAK55YC5

put this rom in your sdcard and flash it via clockwork mod recovery

this update it will transform your phone in rogers device,if you have flashing leds just put the official rogers pkg in your sdcard and flash via official recovery because this time you have official rogers 32 recovery on it and all will be perfect !

Guest wedee
follow my guide :(

dowload this zip. its official rogers build

http://www.multiupload.com/BQXAK55YC5

put this rom in your sdcard and flash it via clockwork mod recovery

this update it will transform your phone in rogers device,if you have flashing leds just put the official rogers pkg in your sdcard and flash via official recovery because this time you have official rogers 32 recovery on it and all will be perfect !

Thanks so much.. downloading it now....

**EDIT: Worked like a champ - did decide to do the second step and ran the Rogers recovery for the update.pkg..... Thanks again.

Edited by wedee