Vega mobile charger

Guest kampo

Guest kampo

I just registered to this forum. I bought vega tablet from ebay and i am waiting for it. I have a question and i don't know where to ask for. In modaco accessories i click vega tablet and under power accessories i found this ==> USB TurboCharger 5000 - External Battery Pack & Emergency charger. Is this compatible with with Vega?

Thanks

Guest trevor432990
I just registered to this forum. I bought vega tablet from ebay and i am waiting for it. I have a question and i don't know where to ask for. In modaco accessories i click vega tablet and under power accessories i found this ==> USB TurboCharger 5000 - External Battery Pack & Emergency charger. Is this compatible with with Vega?

Thanks

I presume the charger you are talking about is this one and the output from this charger being 5v 1a whereas the power adapter/charger for the Vega is 12v 1a so cannot see how this would work other providing a trickle charge presumably but I'm no electronics expert. :D You won't be able to use the Vega USB to receive power or give power either as I understand it is 'unpowered'.

Edited by trevor432990

Guest kampo
I presume the charger you are talking about is this one and the output from this charger being 5v 1a whereas the power adapter/charger for the Vega is 12v 1a so cannot see how this would work other providing a trickle charge presumably but I'm no electronics expert. :D You won't be able to use the Vega USB to receive power or give power either as I understand it is 'unpowered'.

Yes but check this http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-External-battery-c...=item4cf5cb1da8

• 3 weeks later...