Nick810

Guest Nick810

Guest Nick810

Hi thought id move with the times and bought a advent vega this is where my problems begin as im a complete thicko with technology. How and where from do i download the Rom to jail break the device. Guys please be patient as you will need to explain it step by step. any help appreciated. Nick

Guest Nick810
Hi thought id move with the times and bought a advent vega this is where my problems begin as im a complete thicko with technology. How and where from do i download the Rom to jail break the device. Guys please be patient as you will need to explain it step by step. any help appreciated. Nick

Just found the down load links and they dont work this is the worst piece of junk ive ever bought cant believe it comes with nothing on it. Wish id bought the ipad at least its user friendly unlike this pice of crap.

Guest Nick810
Just found the down load links and they dont work this is the worst piece of junk ive ever bought cant believe it comes with nothing on it. Wish id bought the ipad at least its user friendly unlike this pice of crap.

Thanks for all your help support and advice i like the way you all trip over each other to offer help. For what its worth this piece of junk is going in the bin wher it belongs.

Guest redroadster
Thank You for the reply Ive read it and dont understand it,Tried it and it doesnt work. I really need somebody to tell me step by step on what to do thanks.

Then try this http://android.modaco.com/content/advent-v...p-update-guide/ - it helps me a lot...or post in the advent vega section of this forum - i am sure you will get great help there....

Guest cjtkd
Thank You for the reply Ive read it and dont understand it,Tried it and it doesnt work. I really need somebody to tell me step by step on what to do thanks.

IMHO what you need is a lesson in patience and manners! :D Have you actually taken any time to use the search function on this forum or tried clicking through at least a couple of pages of history?

I bought the device, had the same 'problems' as you - I asked politely, took the time to READ the instructions properly and got everything installed just fine.