enter unlock code

Guest buff69

Guest buff69

hello i have dj steve's 2.2 froyo on my streak i just got an unlock code but my streak will not show up the unlock screen i have put a non 02 sim in aswell so what do i have to do please thanks

Guest junulriko
hello i have dj steve's 2.2 froyo on my streak i just got an unlock code but my streak will not show up the unlock screen i have put a non 02 sim in aswell so what do i have to do please thanks

Hello, i do have the similar problem, but my dell streak is locked with softbank japan, I got the unlock code but no way the enter unlock code screen shows up.. any help would so much appreciated.

Guest jmhalder
Still not working

well, since you only have to unlock the streak once, you might try flashing a official Dell rom, I know it sucks, but I'd be more confident in the unlock working flawlessly while running stock.

Guest buff69

great i have spent about 15 hours trying to do this but tonight i went to www.streaksmart.com and down loaded an OTA2.2 and straight away the unlock screen came up hora it took about 5 mins all in all and now have an unlocked streak and the front led's (back button,home button,menu button) have stoped flashing brilliant :D :D :( ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hjtpal
great i have spent about 15 hours trying to do this but tonight i went to www.streaksmart.com and down loaded an OTA2.2 and straight away the unlock screen came up hora it took about 5 mins all in all and now have an unlocked streak and the front led's (back button,home button,menu button) have stoped flashing brilliant :D B) ;) :D

hello, I met the same problem with you, so , can you tell me how to solve it?

you said that you went to www.streaksmart.com and downloaded an OTA2.2, but I can't find it. please tell me the link or send it to me, thanks.

i bought it at tokyo. there is no enter unlock screen at this device . please help me.