Best Wiimote App

Guest shadow wave

Guest Minimonkey
Which Wiimote app is the best for the Vega? I see a few in the market and one is a paid app.

Rwiimote worked straight away for me (needs root) and it's free

Guest bennji_boy
Rwiimote worked straight away for me (needs root) and it's free

Forgive my ignorance but does this mean I can use my vega as a controller for my wii?

Seriously? That's amazing, how does that work?

Guest Minimonkey
Forgive my ignorance but does this mean I can use my vega as a controller for my wii?

No you can use your Wii remote as a controller on your vega

Edited by Minimonkey

Guest Touch Graphite

Takes the use of a lanyard to a whole new level. Imagine that slipping out of your hands during some swordplay.

Guest pgcrooks

Program force closes everytime I try it, I'm running the latest MCR. Doesn't find the Wiimote then crashes :D Any other good options?

Guest shadow wave
Program force closes everytime I try it, I'm running the latest MCR. Doesn't find the Wiimote then crashes :D Any other good options?

That's odd its only ever forced closed once for me. Have you tried pressing the sync button on the back of the wii remote?

Guest Genieuk

I've tried both RWiimote and WiimoteController, but when it tries to pair with the wiimote after pressing 1 and 2, i get a request to input the passkey on the vega. I can't skip this as ok is only enabled if a passkey is entered. I've tried 1234 and 0000, 1111, 2222, 3333, but still no luck.

Guest Minimonkey
I've tried both RWiimote and WiimoteController, but when it tries to pair with the wiimote after pressing 1 and 2, i get a request to input the passkey on the vega. I can't skip this as ok is only enabled if a passkey is entered. I've tried 1234 and 0000, 1111, 2222, 3333, but still no luck.

Have you got root? You need root for them to work properly.

http://android.modaco.com/content/advent-v...om/323948/root/

Edited by Minimonkey