My Home Button No Longer Works

Guest michaelviper

Guest michaelviper

My home button in any 2.2 rom stops functioning. I flash the 2.2 rom wipe the cache and factory reset then after about 10mins it will reboot to the boot screen and after that the home button will stop working. This doesn't happen with any 2.1 or 2.3 rom.

The 2.1 roms i've tried are stock 2.1 rom.

The 2.2 roms I've tried are flb froyo r10b, JJ 9 with Overclock and hw acceleration

and the 2.3 roms i've tried are cm 7 rc1, cm nightly builds 12-17 and cm7 rc2 (these roms will works for a couple of days and then it will reboot on the boot screen and stay there or keep rebooting itself every couple of seconds when it reaches the lock screen)

I'm a noob and I know this is kind of messy and dis organised but I have no idea how to stop this any ideas?

thanks in advance =)

Guest Ron=)
My home button in any 2.2 rom stops functioning. I flash the 2.2 rom wipe the cache and factory reset then after about 10mins it will reboot to the boot screen and after that the home button will stop working. This doesn't happen with any 2.1 or 2.3 rom.

The 2.1 roms i've tried are stock 2.1 rom.

The 2.2 roms I've tried are flb froyo r10b, JJ 9 with Overclock and hw acceleration

and the 2.3 roms i've tried are cm 7 rc1, cm nightly builds 12-17 and cm7 rc2 (these roms will works for a couple of days and then it will reboot on the boot screen and stay there or keep rebooting itself every couple of seconds when it reaches the lock screen)

I'm a noob and I know this is kind of messy and dis organised but I have no idea how to stop this any ideas?

thanks in advance =)

Are there any problems at all with the stock? if so, TPT the stock b10 on and ask orange.

Either way.. try to TPT an image on.. for simplicity.. TPT the JJ9 image and see if your home button works.