warm lower right corner

Guest cjtkd

Guest cjtkd

Hi all

This morning i was watching Tvcatchup.com when i noticed the lower right hand section of my vega was becoming rather 'toasty'. Is this a common thing or something i need to keep an eye on?

Guest sknne

It aint as bad as the ipad, that gets extremley hot after just 30 minutes of use! But ye mine gets quite warm on extensive use but ive got a pad cooler, smallish one that u can buy for netbooks.

Guest AntiCatalyst

Yeah, the motherboard with all the hardware is on the rightmost part of the Vega. Mine never gets more than warm, but my netbook otoh literally gets painfully hot in some places. And that sucker's even got a fan!

Tells you a little something about the power efficiency of the tegra2 chip vs the Atom.

Guest scooby_d0o
It aint as bad as the ipad, that gets extremley hot after just 30 minutes of use! But ye mine gets quite warm on extensive use but ive got a pad cooler, smallish one that u can buy for netbooks.

where does ur ipad get warm? mine stays cool after hours of use? mates is the same, mayeb u have a duff one? maybe worth checking out..