Trying times ahead for my Vega

Guest whatkatedoes

Guest whatkatedoes

Love my Vega, its just my handydandy little device to have at hand for all my webby, communication, and entertainment needs. Yes he a quirky little fellow with his odd viewing angles, his OS teething issues... but all good for the price if one is prepared to tweak his little brains :D

Therefore its quite unfortunate that I'm having an Ipad foisted upon me for work purposes later in the summer, but also this little beauty a friend told me about today:

http://www.reghardware.com/2011/03/15/prev...ider/page2.html

eee_3.jpg

think Vega, but :

"Inside the Slider sits an Nvidia Tegra 2 chipset with 1GB of Ram and a choice of 16, 32 or 64GB of Flash storage. Wireless communication is taken care of by 2.4GHz 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1. A 3G wireless module will be an optional extra, Asus told me.

Other goodies include a USB port, mini HDMI, and 1.2Mp front-facing and 5MP rear-facing cameras."

It may be the long term future of one's little Vega tabby may be dubious given all these temptations!

Guest Vansphone
Love my Vega, its just my handydandy little device to have at hand for all my webby, communication, and entertainment needs. Yes he a quirky little fellow with his odd viewing angles, his OS teething issues... but all good for the price if one is prepared to tweak his little brains :D

Therefore its quite unfortunate that I'm having an Ipad foisted upon me for work purposes later in the summer, but also this little beauty a friend told me about today:

http://www.reghardware.com/2011/03/15/prev...ider/page2.html

eee_3.jpg

think Vega, but :

"Inside the Slider sits an Nvidia Tegra 2 chipset with 1GB of Ram and a choice of 16, 32 or 64GB of Flash storage. Wireless communication is taken care of by 2.4GHz 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1. A 3G wireless module will be an optional extra, Asus told me.

Other goodies include a USB port, mini HDMI, and 1.2Mp front-facing and 5MP rear-facing cameras."

It may be the long term future of one's little Vega tabby may be dubious given all these temptations!

You are very naughty to tempt me so.

Guest Mahoog
LOL! Misery loves company!

That four hundred dollar price tag probably equals four hundred quid and it looks like it'll be kinda heavy. So yeah, misery.