WVGA Teeter from HD2

Guest Rapid81
I tried cab from firsst post (after installation no icon.., also found zip in windows folder.., tried unzipping it to \Windows\ dir but was getting:

"The file 'Labirynt' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with trusted certificate, or one of its components..."

I tried also new cab from posts above. This time I had see the Teeter 0.4.4.0 by Teeter Porrting Team" after installation, also there was a new icon added. But when trying to run the thing, same message appears: "The file 'Labirynt' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with trusted certificate, or one of its components..."

:/

I'm running official I8000NXXJJ1, no modifications.

Did you installed it to the device, like I mentioned in the first post? I just tried the new one, and it's working like a charm. Also, the first version worked for me too.

Actually there was a problem with cab (not the cab, the way it extracts files) I've attached a new one, hopefully this one works well :D

Everyone please report if it's working.

Added to the first post.

Hungarian (40e) mui file also added to the first post.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Pawel Virtuss Omega
Did you installed it to the device, like I mentioned in the first post?

Added to the first post.

Hungarian (40e) mui file also added to the first post.

For sure second time I installed to device. (All files are under \Windows\ directory)

Not sure about the first time (there is a chance that I didn't). That could mess up anything ?

Guest Rapid81
For sure second time I installed to device. (All files are under \Windows\ directory)

Not sure about the first time (there is a chance that I didn't). That could mess up anything ?

We will modify the installer and upload it in a half hour.

The main problem is with the installer is this:

If we put the exe into the cab, just like that, the cab won't installing. It says, installation unsuccessful, try to install to another location, but it's not installing to anywhere. If we're not put the exe into the cab, then it's working fine. So, we zipped everything, put in the cab and unzipping it with mortscript. We're modifying the script now, and upload it soon.

Guest Odysseas07
Only the 409 mui is in the cab. If you can find the mui in your language, just copy it to the \Windows folder and share with us. :D If you cannot, then rename the 409 mui to your language code and it will be fine.

I have the 40e, hungarian mui. I will upload that later today.

My friend i have English Rom on my omnia 2

Guest fardjad
Error with the new cab:

Couldn't unzip '\Temp\Omnia II Teeter\Omnia II Teeter.zip' to '\Windows\'

Line 3 (\Temp\Omnia II Teeter\install.mscr);

UnzipAll(SystamPath("Script Path") & "\Omnia II Teeter.zip", "\Windows\")

Try the alternate installer.

tried both new installers.., in both cases install suceeded, bud keep getting: "The file 'Labirynt' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with trusted certificate, or one of its components..."

Maybe there is some other dependency ? I installed opengl drivers (by Ginkage). Anything else I should have ?

Guest Rapid81
tried both new installers.., in both cases install suceeded, bud keep getting: "The file 'Labirynt' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with trusted certificate, or one of its components..."

Maybe there is some other dependency ? I installed opengl drivers (by Ginkage). Anything else I should have ?

Everything is in the cab. All installer worked for me. I don't understand this...

Can you post a list of the files in the \Program Files\Omnia II Teeter folder, after you installed it with the alternate installer?

Edited by Rapid81

Guest thund3r

I installed the new CAB in the device memory but still no luck :D

"The file 'Labyrinth' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found..."

I don't know where could be the problem :S

Guest thund3r

Here's the contents of the Teeter Folder:

(My ROM Version is: I8000NXXJD1; WinMo Version 6.5.3.)

post-618555-1300914825_thumb.jpg

Edited by thund3r

Guest fardjad
Here's the contents of the Teeter Folder:

(My ROM Version is: I8000NXXJD1; WinMo Version 6.5.3.)

do you have AYGSHELL.DLL in your Windows folder?

Guest fardjad
No... What is it for ?

How can I get it...

There are 6 Imports from this file in Labyrinth.exe.

I've attached a copy of AYGSHELL.DLL (I don't know if its working)

Extract it and put it in your Windows folder or beside the Labyrinth.exe.

I'm not sure if it's legal to distribute this file, neither I don't know why you don't have this file. Just try that and report.

Edit:

See the post below. (The version I've attached is extracted from WM 6.5, Rapid81 provided both 6.5 and 6.5.3 versions)

Edited by fardjad

Guest Rapid81
No... What is it for ?

How can I get it...

It's an import library for the Teeter.

Please, unzip the dll and copy to the \Windows folder, then try to start again the Teeter. And please report back.

Choose the appropriate file for your WM version (6.5/6.5.3).

But, I'm suprised it's not in \Windows folder...

aygshell_21689_6.5.3.zip

aygshell_21916_6.5.zip

Edited by Rapid81

Guest thund3r

I'm really sorry I couldn't find the file with my Windows Explorer but it should be there because when I try to copy the new one there a message comes up and says the file exists but it's read only and cannot be overwritten...

The file I've got has different filesize from the one attached above though... it's smaller - 412056 KB.

Does this make any difference?

Edited by thund3r

Guest fardjad
I'm really sorry I couldn't find the file with my Windows Explorer but it should be there because when I try to copy the new one there a message comes up and says the file exists but it's read only and cannot be overwritten...

The file I've got has different filesize from the one attached above though... it's smaller - 412056 KB.

There are the Labyrinth.exe dependencies:

• coredll.dll (If you have Windows mobile you'll have this file)
  • pdraw.dll (included in cab)
  • zlibce_m.dll (included in cab)
  • aygshell.dll
  • deviceiocontrol.dll (included in cab)

I don't know what's the problem with your installed firmware but obviously you can try a custom firmware... that's all I can say for now.

Guest thund3r

OK. Thanks anyway...

Does anyone else experience the same problem as I do ???

And if SO what's your Firmware, mine should be Official Samsung Frimware...

Too bad, I really wanted to play this game :D ...

OK. Thanks anyway...

Does anyone else experience the same problem as I do ???

And if SO what's your Firmware, mine should be Official Samsung Frimware...

Too bad, I really wanted to play this game :D ...

yeah so it seems that there is some problem with official roms and this app.

I recently changed my rom back to official rom (for me its more stable than custom roms), and I have the same problem.

Also checked that all required libs are there. So this must be something else.

Regards,

Guest thund3r

I've got another version of Teeter for the previous Omnia that has smaller resolution.

The cab is adapted for Omnia II and it's working... but is stretched a littile bit.

I don't know why is that file working and the WVGA not.

Should I upload the Teeter cab I have?

Maybe you guys can figure out why is it working and the new not?

Edited by thund3r

Guest fardjad
I've got another version of Teeter for the previous Omnia that has smaller resolution.

The cab is adapted for Omnia II and it's working... but is stretched a littile bit.

I don't know why is that file working and the WVGA not.

Should I upload the Teeter cab I have?

Maybe you guys can figure out why is it working and the new not?

I think I already have the cab you're talking about. The Labyrinth.exe there is old and works completely different from WVGA version.

Edited by fardjad

Guest Namar
Anyone tried directly starting the Labyrinth.exe file?

The Samsung SDK installed?

Try to install, softreset and try to run the Teeter, maybe that's the problem. Pls, report back...

I have the same problem. Tried all the steps above. Does not work. I am using a custom JI1 ROM