WVGA Teeter from HD2

Guest thund3r
I have the same problem. Tried all the steps above. Does not work. I am using a custom JI1 ROM

Same here. I uninstaled the previous version of SDK(2.0) and installed 2.2 but with no luck...

I have the previous version of teeter and resco bubbles and they work great... I don't understand.

Could my aygshell.dll be the problem?

Edited by thund3r

Guest Rapid81
Same here. I uninstaled the previous version of SDK(2.0) and installed 2.2 but with no luck...

I have the previous version of teeter and resco bubbles and they work great... I don't understand.

Could my aygshell.dll be the problem?

We don't understand either. It's running great on my Omnia 2 with my custom ROM. All installer worked for me. I'm working on a new installer with different methods and other changes. We'll see. :D

If this'll not working, then I'll upload a simple zip and that's it. But I think, the problem is not the installer... The Labyrinth.exe not found something what it needs, but what?

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Rapid81

It seems we need to sign the exe, but need to unsign it first. :D We'll provide a new installer if we succeded. It worked for me and some people because we're using cooked ROMs with disabled signing/certificate checking.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest fardjad

Those who have problem with previous cabs, please install this signed version and report.

Can be installed in both Storage Card and Device.

Creates the shortcut in Games folder.

Edit:

The fixed signed version can be found in first post. (Thanks Rapid81)

Edited by fardjad

Guest Pawel Virtuss Omega
Those who have problem with previous cabs, please install this signed version and report.

Can be installed in both Storage Card and Device.

Creates the shortcut in Games folder.

For me its still not working. Exception changed. Now its saying: "Labirynt is not a valid pocket pc application".

Also after installation there was no message (like usually from mortscript).

Icon was present in Games folder.

:/

Guest fardjad
For me its still not working. Exception changed. Now its saying: "Labirynt is not a valid pocket pc application".

I really don't have any ideas. All versions are working fine in my phone. (I also tried stock ROM and the signed version worked).

Also after installation there was no message (like usually from mortscript).

Icon was present in Games folder.

:/

That's correct. After signing the files, I made an ordinary cab without using MortScript. It just extracts the files in default installation directory.

We'll try to find a way out to solve your problem, as soon as we can regenerate the error you get, in our devices.

In my opinion there's no reason to use a stock ROM while there are great and stable ROMs in this community. None of them have problems with this App. Some of them even have Omnia II Teeter cooked in :D

Edited by fardjad

Guest Namar
I really don't have any ideas. All versions are working fine in my phone. (I also tried stock ROM and the signed version worked).

That's correct. After signing the files, I made an ordinary cab without using MortScript. It just extracts the files in default installation directory.

We'll try to find a way out to solve your problem, as soon as we can regenerate the error you get, in our devices.

In my opinion there's no reason to use a stock ROM while there are great and stable ROMs in this community. None of them have problems with this App. Some of them even have Omnia II Teeter cooked in :D

It is still not working for me. I am using a custom ROM (JI1). I dont know what the problem is. I have given up trying :D

Edited by Namar

Guest Namar
It is still not working for me. I am using a custom ROM (JI1). I dont know what the problem is. I have given up trying :D

Update : It worked on an ultralite rom but not on the semilite rom that I have been using. I guess there is something missing in the semilte that prevents it from working. Decided to have a taste of the game by flashing your rom that has the game cooked in. Thanking you guys for all your hard work.

Edited by Namar

Guest Rapid81
It is still not working for me. I am using a custom ROM (JI1). I dont knwo what the problem is. I have given up trying :D

The signing/certificate checking is disabled in that ROM?

Try to use one of my 6.5.3 ROM. :D The Teeter is cooked in those. :(

Right now, I'm going to flash a stock ROM and try to make it work. We'll see. Maybe something just missed.

Update:

The latest version, what's uploaded by Fardjad, reads all the dll files (ask for opening) and after that goes to "Not PPC application" error. Maybe we can do something about this. I'm trying further with the stock ROM.

Update 2:

I signed the first patched exe successfully (what's bypass the device checking only) and it's running fine.

Update 3:

I removed the faulty certificate from the patched exe with this and resigned it and now IT'S RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Rapid81

Guest thund3r

So the third uploaded installer should be working fine on stock roms ??

(Mine is JD1 stock but still not working :D ...)

Maybe if I sign the exe (UPDATE 2) like you did it'll work for me too ?

Edited by thund3r

Guest the sandman

I installed the newest release on my i920 and it's not working properly. The ball just keeps going towards the wall and I can't move it

Guest Rapid81
I installed the newest release on my i920 and it's not working properly. The ball just keeps going towards the wall and I can't move it

I don't know the i920. Maybe try to install Samsung SDK.

Or the G-Sensor device name not identical with the i8000's device (ACC:).

Edited by Rapid81

Guest fardjad
The signing/certificate checking is disabled in that ROM?

Try to use one of my 6.5.3 ROM. :D The Teeter is cooked in those. :(

Right now, I'm going to flash a stock ROM and try to make it work. We'll see. Maybe something just missed.

Update:

The latest version, what's uploaded by Fardjad, reads all the dll files (ask for opening) and after that goes to "Not PPC application" error. Maybe we can do something about this. I'm trying further with the stock ROM.

Update 2:

I signed the first patched exe successfully (what's bypass the device checking only) and it's running fine.

Update 3:

I removed the faulty certificate from the patched exe with this and resigned it and now IT'S RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!

Well done :D

Guest fardjad
I don't know the i920. Maybe try to install Samsung SDK.

Or the G-Sensor device name not identical with the i8000's device (ACC:).

The fastest way is to download the source code and change the values to make it work in your device.

And of course we'll add i920 support in future releases but it takes time :D

Guest thund3r

AAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

Thank you SOOO much - it works !!! :D :( ;)

Sorry for all the trouble we caused you guys, you're great !

PS: I don't wanna complain or anything but the text doesn't appear in the buttons.

I guess it's because I'm using Bulgarian language...

Is there any way I can fix it ?

But either way I'm verry happy :D - 10x again !

Guest Rapid81
AAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

Thank you SOOO much - it works !!! :D :( ;)

Sorry for all the trouble we caused you guys, you're great !

PS: I don't wanna complain or anything but the text doesn't appear in the buttons.

I guess it's because I'm using Bulgarian language...

Is there any way I can fix it ?

But either way I'm verry happy :D - 10x again !

You know what is your country code right? Rename the Labyrinth.exe.0409.mui to your language code and you'll be fine.

Guest Odysseas07
You know what is your country code right? Rename the Labyrinth.exe.0409.mui to your language code and you'll be fine.

Hello

I had asked you for this problem and i had done that you said but it doesnt worked for me

I have Engilsh Rom om my Omnia

Guest eXPerience

Can you change the shortcut destination folder to %CE14%? thats the same than "Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games" for all ROM languages

and using an Spanish ROM it works, but with no text, I'm looking for the mui.spanish code and I'll translate it.

OK found, to see text with an Spanish room the needed mui file is "Labyrinth.exe.0C0A.mui" I simply rename the English "Labyrinth.exe.0409.mui"

I'm trying to translate it, but I'm having some errors and the text is not showed.

Edited by eXPerience