WVGA Teeter from HD2

Guest bobfrantic

Hello... Not working on a Newlife 6.1 rom. The game starts, and the ball stays in the corner and doesn't move. I tap the game, it asks if I want to quit, I say yes, and then I can't get the game started again. I checked the processes running, and labryinth.exe is at top of list using 11.4 megs of ram and I cannot get it to end task or do a soft boot of the phone. Only way to get phone running again is to take battery out as a total shutdown doesn't work either. Oh well... hehe

But congrats for getting to work on other phones!! Great Job!

Edited by bobfrantic

Guest Rapid81
Hello... Not working on a Newlife 6.1 rom. The game starts, and the ball stays in the corner and doesn't move. I tap the game, it asks if I want to quit, I say yes, and then I can't get the game started again. I checked the processes running, and labryinth.exe is at top of list using 11.4 megs of ram and I cannot get it to end task or do a soft boot of the phone. Only way to get phone running again is to take battery out as a total shutdown doesn't work either. Oh well... hehe

I think your problem is the 6.1

Guest bobfrantic
I think your problem is the 6.1

Yes, that was the case... It works great in the 6.5 rom I installed today :D but I hope one day maybe it can be ported to work in 6.1 (wish list thingy lol)

Guest fardjad

Most likely the dll fails to work and won't unload... I got home today, hopefully I can borrow Soroush's phone and check it in WM6.1...

Yes, that was the case... It works great in the 6.5 rom I installed today :D but I hope one day maybe it can be ported to work in 6.1 (wish list thingy lol)

Unfortunately Windows Mobile 6.5 is already dying. I offer my sincere condolences to you on the loss of Windows Mobile 6.1 B)

Edited by fardjad

Guest Namar
I have the same problem. Tried all the steps above. Does not work. I am using a custom JI1 ROM

Update : I noticed that MMTaskManager was the cause of the application not working on my device with a custom ROM despite using the option of 'excude processes'in MMTaskManager for the Teeter application. Once I uninstalled MMTaskManager the cabs you guys provided work fine. Well done guys.

Guest Liroy76

works great ... but my buttons are empty too. I've also renamed the 409 mui -> 407 (german) still no txt.

in the mui (409) there is >>LANGUAGE LANG_CHINESE<< in every resource ... is this the problem?

Guest firefly2k3
Hi everyone!

My friends Soroush0313 and Fardjad, and I want to provide you the REAL WVGA Teeter from HTC HD2.

Works like a charm...

Excellent job...Thank you Rapid81, Soroush0313 and Fardjad... you guys are great!!

~Firefly

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...