ZTE MF112 broadband dongle

Guest PatrickAeon

Guest PatrickAeon

I know that there is a topic about broadband dongles, but the 3 network ZTE MF112 dongle seems to be proving the most problematical so far. I thought that it might be worthwhile starting a post on this subject, because I have failed to get mine to work on my Vega as have a lot of other people. Please, is there anyone out there who can help on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Guest simonta

Serious response, don't intend to be facetious.

You can get SIM free dongles on fleabay for a few quid. Is it worth spending hours flogging a (potentially) dead horse?

Guest PatrickAeon
Serious response, don't intend to be facetious.

You can get SIM free dongles on fleabay for a few quid. Is it worth spending hours flogging a (potentially) dead horse?

I know that I might be flogging a dead horse, but it would be nice to get a definitive answer, even if it is 'it can't be done'. I would very much like to get the 3 speed from one dongle for both my Vega and laptop. Thanks for your advice. I might do it as a stopgap.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PatrickAeon
I know that I might be flogging a dead horse, but it would be nice to get a definitive answer, even if it is 'it can't be done'. I would very much like to get the 3 speed from one dongle for both my Vega and laptop. Thanks for your advice. I might do it as a stopgap.

I've bitten the bullet and bought a MiFi device. Now I can work with a number of computers. I would still like to know about the ZTE MF112 if anyone manages it.