[ROM] [froyo] Swedish Spring RLS5 [2011-04-19] [OLED+TFT] [Gen1][Gen2]

Guest kallt_kaffe

Guest gusthy
I noticed, that when phone has pattern on, it's possible to turn off the phone holding down power button and selecting "power off"... Is it normal?

Yes. The pattern is in order to prohibit illegal access of data on the phone.

Guest stevec611
thanks - how are you accessing your music? wifi/sdcard/3g ? just read in another thread that there are issues using bt+wifi. and is your phone overclocked? and did you use ahb_oc addon?

The music is on the sdcard. The wifi is enabled and doing stuff occasionally in the background (email sync, twitter update). If the podcatcher starts to download something in the background (on wifi) then I notice some minor stuttering, but the bluetooth doesn't drop. I've also read elsewhere that wifi and bluetooth can interfere, but I've never noticed any bad problems with that. Not overclocked, just using the out-of-the-box ss4b setting (600MHz).

Guest Smiff2

thanks stevec611 going to be away for a week but i'll try upgrading from 3 to 4b when i get back (and not overclocking) and see if that helps bluetooth stability. cheers!

hoping it's not a hardware problem with that phone.. everything else on it works great though.

one more thing please: if you try streaming the music over 3g or wifi does that mess BT up? she has this free internet radio thing she likes, i think it needs wifi, not sure.

Edited by Smiff2

Well, You're using a custom message app. Didn't try that. The problem I'm encountering is on stock message app. I installed the tweaked mms.apk (the white one), will see if it works.

´

What do you mean the tweaked mms.apk (white one) I always had the mms.apk in white with SS, is there a black version of it (cuz i kinda prefer)?

Guest ikill

Flashed SS 4 last week..

i came across something very weird. I charged the phone till 100% and then removed it from the charger and kept it idle. In 15 min my battery dropped to 87% without any use. And discharged to 0% overnight.

am i doing something wrong? Please guide me. And how do i smooth out scrolling in the menu. The app drawer is very laggy :)

Guest Ch4ni

Hi I applied Swedish_Spring_RLS4_aosp_contacts.zip and got stock Android dialer, would like to reverse this is there a way of going back to the dialer that is with the RLS4 ROM without reflashing the ROM?

Guest masterlee

Hi everyone, I use SS RLS3 and notice that the proximity and light sensors dosen't work. Is there a fix for this? I want to use the app Tap Tap or similar to lock/unlock my screen.

Guest cescof

Sorry guys i'm newbie in zye and i've just rooted and puti this rom (i 've an htc desire too). I'm not sure how to have apn list on my zte (i need configuration for 3ita)

I'm sure it's write everywhere but at the moment i've not much time so in someone kindly tell me how set it i'm really appreciate.

Regards

ps and other important question... Is'it possibile set wake up from menu button or other button???

Edited by cescof

Guest Toldo
Can I install the addon for overclock for SS4 over the other one?

without flashing the rom again. will it be right?

Well, the SS3 is the same, just renamed. Actually you don't have to wipe or anything.

Guest Baltar
hello!just installed RLS4b

i have this problem

"the application messages has stopped unexpectedly"

any solution?

Flash also Swedish_Spring_RLS4_aosp_contacts.zip

Guest KopCity

Hi guys,

how do i add a google widget on my home screen?i got google search app but i need thr actual widget...also,how do i get widget for all other items i.e 3g,wifi,brightness,bluetooth etc??I've had it on my previous ROM rls3...

help is much appreciated,thanks

Guest Mikeandme
Hi guys,

how do i add a google widget on my home screen?i got google search app but i need thr actual widget...also,how do i get widget for all other items i.e 3g,wifi,brightness,bluetooth etc??I've had it on my previous ROM rls3...

As I note you are a regular I wonder if I have missed the real point of the question but to me it seems that the answer is:

Find a blank space on a home screen rest your finger on it for a short while and then from the screen that comes up select "widgets" and then select the widget you want e.g. Google search, or Power control.

Hope that helps.

Guest Len Ash
Hi guys,

Powerwidget is there already.... this is a bit basic....

Edited by Len Ash

Guest Phoenix Silver
i installed this rom... and accelerometer stopped working... everything else is fine... (screen wont turn\rotate)

phone is gen2...

hiii just noticed the same problem

gen 1 phone

screen won't turn\rotate