(feeling very stupid)

ty Stealthy

Edited by Phoenix Silver

Guest johny1332
hiii just noticed the same problem

gen 1 phone

screen won't turn\rotate

Have you got it enabled in settings, see if it rotates on youtube app

i have it enabled... still not working!!!

Edited by johny1332

Guest stevec611

Context: using blade with Creative D100 bluetooth speaker:

one more thing please: if you try streaming the music over 3g or wifi does that mess BT up? she has this free internet radio thing she likes, i think it needs wifi, not sure.

I've spent a couple of hours this afternoon using Tune-In Radio streaming radio over wi-fi, bluetoothed to the D100 with no problems at all.

In case it's relevant, the D100 is on top of a kitchen cupboard, about 3m away from the phone on the kitchen table, with no obstructions.

I haven't tried 3G streaming because my current SIM is a bit expensive for that...

Guest Blasphemous

BAHHHH!!!!! The poxy MMS isn't working again!!!! Any ideas on that guys?

EDIT: Hmmmm, I've just tried it again and it worked! It seems that if you try to send a MMS direct from the Gallery it fails but I set one up and attached a picture from Gallery and it worked! Any idea why that would be?

Edited by Blasphemous

Guest Simono

Next stable and fast ROM from kallt_kaffe. I've been using JJ RLS9 for about two monts and all working good and stable. In this ROM also all working good and stable. Great job. I've found only one small issue for me. Not all sound from ROM are visible for reminders and ringtones (they sitting in ROM /system/media but not o n list), such as "system\media\audio\notifications\F1_MissedCall.ogg".

Guest Len Ash
I'm of course I put it on. I have previously installed and customized these roms by Root explorer.

unzip and adb this in to /system/etc/ reboot and test again

It sets the european GPS server and AGPS to enabled.

gps.zip

Edited by Len Ash

Guest ernesternest

Hi good evening to all. Swedish Spring rs4 is my first Custom Rom on my phone. Everything is working wonderful, but 3G is not. I think, everything is configured as it should. 3G is turned on, but I cannot reveive data. Btw, wifi is working.

Any Idea? Thanks.

Edit - solved issue :-D Working properly now :-D

Thanks Kalt Kaffe!

Ernst

Edited by ernesternest

Guest jman01
Is exchange 2010 sync fixed in SS rls4? Can anyone confirm its working?

Last time I tried SS 3 it was bugged.

I have been trying to get this working for days but have had mixed results. It does sync but not reliably. It keeps re-syncing the entire inbox (set to 3 days) every few hours or so. Very annoying and battery draining. Partial wake up in spare parts has the email app as the biggest battery drainer.

Guest Josef Prusa
Anyone having problems with the light sensor? For me it only works from the installation until I reboot the phone for the first time. After that I have to "trigger" it somehow, like going to the system test menu (*ZTE*0#) or starting Titanium Backup f.e... (this one I have just invented - since I an currently using a slightly modified Hungarian version without ZTE Phone application; but this happens the very same when using the original ROM from this very topic) .

Sensor applications can read the sensor value, values also looks fine, but the system light intensity just does not follow the ambient one.

Anyway, I consider this one (and also RLS2, where I have experienced some BT audio problems anyway) the best ROM I have ever used (I have used almost all "FLB"s from january, and also the RCs, or nightlys from the CM7 line), but this problem have not raised ever before!

I have also experienced a complete freeze with the original RLS3/hwui/overclock, I also have not seen ever before, but I currently consider this one a measurement error :)

Same problem here. The light sensor seems to to work *sometimes* but most of the time it does nothing. Used to work fine on JJ9 or FLB. But I still think I am staying with SS RLS since it is otherwise the best ROM of all I tested.

Guest Hirsel

Hi,

I am still unable to connect to an Exchange 2010 (did the whipe etc. before applying the ROM). Has anybody found some ideas or fixes for that. I just switched over from flbsan 11b (where it work perfectly)...

cheers,

hirsel

Guest blade_

thanks a lot my friend

one more question...does anybody has problems with ebay app in blade?i cant install it and i can see the app only in market store from my pc

Guest rheumatoid

brilliant rom thanks. everything works perfectly for me including wifi sleep/wake and battery still at 58% after 48 hours. with the same use on modaco 2.1 i was lucky to get 36 hours total. great to have apps to SD working out of the box as well :)

Guest iskijana

hi

guyz can sy pls help me

I cannot configure excahnge on this rom

it say that the network is unreachable it has an I/o problem

I double chechked the APN setting they are ok. Tryed it over wifi connection, and the results are the same.

With both mobile internet and wifi the browser works fine. Somehow the exchange email configuraiont stops after it should check the settings, and ask me to accept the security setting of exchange server.

What could cause the problem?

thank you for your help in advance!!

Guest requies
hi

guyz can sy pls help me

I cannot configure excahnge on this rom

it say that the network is unreachable it has an I/o problem

I double chechked the APN setting they are ok. Tryed it over wifi connection, and the results are the same.

With both mobile internet and wifi the browser works fine. Somehow the exchange email configuraiont stops after it should check the settings, and ask me to accept the security setting of exchange server.

What could cause the problem?

thank you for your help in advance!!

Try to clear data for the email app, from applications

It works for me ok with exchange 2007

Guest rheumatoid

something I've just noticed is some strange entries in the autocomplete of the address field when sending SMS. There are things like s/<7. These do not exist in my contacts. can this list be cleared or any other suggestions as to how I can fix it? I am just using the standard SS RLS4b without a changed dialler