[ROM] [froyo] Swedish Spring RLS5 [2011-04-19] [OLED+TFT] [Gen1][Gen2]

Guest kallt_kaffe

Guest jonmac73
For me, Angry birds runs a lot faster when I use the 'extra settings' app to disable hardware acceleration, then reboot.

That means (correct me if I'm wrong) that the stock launcher won't be accelerated, but I did notice that ADW.Launcher and other apps become much faster.

Where can you get 'extra settings' app from ? is it on this thread or a marketplace.

Will try this and if necessary reflash with standard (non-oc) ROM if works.

Thanks in advance

Guest Kalecgos
hi

guyz can sy pls help me

I cannot configure excahnge on this rom

it say that the network is unreachable it has an I/o problem

I double chechked the APN setting they are ok. Tryed it over wifi connection, and the results are the same.

With both mobile internet and wifi the browser works fine. Somehow the exchange email configuraiont stops after it should check the settings, and ask me to accept the security setting of exchange server.

What could cause the problem?

thank you for your help in advance!!

Ignore that it cant connect. Wait a few hours and then it will ask you to accept the security settings. Wait another few hours. BAM you're synched. I hope it gets fixed though...

Guest rheumatoid
Where can you get 'extra settings' app from ? is it on this thread or a marketplace.

Will try this and if necessary reflash with standard (non-oc) ROM if works.

Thanks in advance

Its installed as part of the ROM

Guest Ch4ni
unzip and adb this in to /system/etc/ reboot and test again

It sets the european GPS server and AGPS to enabled.

Hi Can I unzip and copy the file to \system\etc using rootexplorer or do I have to do adb? if adb what is the is it adb push /system/etc?

Guest Toldo
Hi Can I unzip and copy the file to \system\etc using rootexplorer or do I have to do adb? if adb what is the is it adb push /system/etc?

Only ADB, if you overwrite with Root Explorer, it's highly possible that it won't work.

Guest Spies

AOSP dialer is causing a wakelock situation.

I have no idea why though.

Tested this by rebooting phone, dialler in the last half hour, has kept the phone awake for 15 minutes.

What is going on!

Edited by Spies

Guest Gigahurtz

Anyone else having sync problems with Gmail? Phone should auto sync every 30 mins but last check was this morning? I use Green Power Premium to turn on wi-fi on every 30 mins when screen off and stay on for 3 mins to get twiiter posts and facebook, Gmail.

Edited by Gigahurtz

Guest jmm82
unzip and adb this in to /system/etc/ reboot and test again

It sets the european GPS server and AGPS to enabled.

Can anyone make this to clockworkmod update. I cannot use ADB.

Guest h@mster81
AOSP dialer is causing a wakelock situation.

I have no idea why though.

Tested this by rebooting phone, dialler in the last half hour, has kept the phone awake for 15 minutes.

What is going on!

Same problem here with ZTE dialer.

Guest Paden
Has it been introduced with the 4b release?

I've been using LanceH's Phat version which is based on 4b & has the AOSP dialer as default without issue, perhaps you could try this on for size?

Cheers, Paul

Edited by Paden

Guest h@mster81

Apparently some old FLB roms also suffered from dialer wakelock problems. Also found many old threads reporting the same issue on Cyanogenmod 7.

Guest PeterStoba

Had two random reboots in a day!

Since it's came back on the second time, the locker slider (default and widget locker) is skipping from left to right very quickly on it's own.

Any ideas?

Guest Magnets
Why is the app drawer so sticky and laggy?

Not sure, I also have this problem with ADW and LauncherPro (h/w accel on or off).

I've also had the partial wake issue with ZTE dialer, but has not done it for a few days.

Is it me, or is the notification LED orange and not red when battery is low/charging/no signal?

(RLS4b)

Edited by Magnets

Guest Simono

I found that for me after a call phone not properly going to sleep and I can wakeup it with all keys bootom of screen and of course battery is draining. This look like a problem that has been observed in RLS9. Who have the same problem and how fix it?

Guest jman01
Hi,

I am still unable to connect to an Exchange 2010 (did the whipe etc. before applying the ROM). Has anybody found some ideas or fixes for that. I just switched over from flbsan 11b (where it work perfectly)...

cheers,

hirsel

I am also trying to get 2010 working. I have had mixed results. It does sync eventually but not reliably like it did in JJ9. I was hoping to fix it because i like this ROM.

Guest Jaffacakelover

Just installed this, forgot all about my favourite JJ part... the Circular Battery! Will the JJ version work with this, or will it need porting?

Guest Hirsel
I am also trying to get 2010 working. I have had mixed results. It does sync eventually but not reliably like it did in JJ9. I was hoping to fix it because i like this ROM.

Hi there,

After my post yesterday I tried for a few more times and eventually it did sync and at least for today it does that in a good way. What I did is to just try the settings three times and if it comes back saying "no connection" just hit the ignore button. After the third time the sync did work. After a reboot it was gone again (or was it because I flashed a theme?) but I put in the details again and tried for a few more times and after that it was ok again. So far it has been running ok and syncing perfectly for the whole day...

Still I think there is some issue with the acceptance of the security settings in 2010 which prevents the email app to work in a "normal" kind of way.

Besides that: GREAT JOB kallt_kaffee! Battery life is up big time from flb 11b and it also seems much more faster with the new kernel! Keep up the good work!

cheers,

hirsel

Edited by Hirsel

Guest digital0
Just installed this, forgot all about my favourite JJ part... the Circular Battery! Will the JJ version work with this, or will it need porting?

It was asked and answered many times already IN THIS SAME THREAD.

Guest digital0
For me, Angry birds runs a lot faster when I use the 'extra settings' app to disable hardware acceleration, then reboot.

Didn't notice it here. Which level?

Edited by digital0