[ROM] [froyo] Swedish Spring RLS5 [2011-04-19] [OLED+TFT] [Gen1][Gen2]

Guest kallt_kaffe

Guest MidaMilunk

I have reverted from the CM series becouse I am really fed up with instability.

After 3 days, RLS5 has frozen (I was using WiFiManager at the moment) - I had to remove the battery. Placing it back, it turned out, that some kind of "partial factory reset" performed, I have no downloaded applicatins, but those few which are on the SD card! No market eighter, which is kinda uniqe for me, since this is a built-in app in RLS5.

Did anyone ever see similar? TBH it is the AHB oc version, which was rather unstable when I used SS last time (I guess RLS3) - but I thought it shoul worth a try. Maybe I was wrong...

Guest simonsays1

I've been running the oc version for a while and had no problems at all with SS RLS5. I would recommend a full wipe and reinstall.

Guest joesan

hi guys i installed swedish spring, on my saunalahti blade (finnish) and now the mobile data connection is not working.

what is the saunalahti file given by kallt kaffe? could this be the problem that i have not installed it? if so how do i install it?

any help appreciated,

thanks from a complere noobie.

Guest KonstaT
hi guys i installed swedish spring, on my saunalahti blade (finnish) and now the mobile data connection is not working.

what is the saunalahti file given by kallt kaffe? could this be the problem that i have not installed it? if so how do i install it?

any help appreciated,

thanks from a complere noobie.

Flash saunalahti_rils.zip same way you flashed the ROM (no need to wipe). It should fix it. :D

Guest joesan
Flash saunalahti_rils.zip same way you flashed the ROM (no need to wipe). It should fix it. :D

thanks KonstaT

works now, the thing thought i was roaming for a while, hope the phone bill aint too high, installed the file and now it works like a charm!

great!

Guest MidaMilunk
I've been running the oc version for a while and had no problems at all with SS RLS5. I would recommend a full wipe and reinstall.

Lucky you!

I did the wipe and the reinstall, since I had no other chance, but I would be much more happy not experiencing this!! Fortunately I have got a Ti backup from yesterday, but I still loose my call list and a few messages. Somehow AHB does not work fine for me. I can not feel any speedup, and I always run into some problem what can not be seen by no other!! :D

Guest couldnt afford an iphone

Finally returned to the Swedish spring getting to many random restarts with the Cyanogen.

Guest Carbonize

We just had all this rubbish about when is rls6 coming out from Pelemanne and this response I think is the most eloquent

Ok, you can write plain english, but can you read? It has been said milion times in this thread that RLS 5 is THE FINAL version of Swedish Spring and I guess nothing will change in this materia before the ZTE Skate launches...

Guest Konstaa
We just had all this rubbish about when is rls6 coming out from Pelemanne and this response I think is the most eloquent

I'm sorry, but I can only write not read. Would you please respond in swedish!

Guest k0zmic

I think he's Pelemanne in disguise, perhaps.

Guest Carbonize
I think he's Pelemanne in disguise, perhaps.

I was thinking the exact same thing as soon as I read their last post.

Guest k0zmic
I was thinking the exact same thing as soon as I read their last post.

Check his post history as well, his question has been answered a few times before.

Guest Toldo

I think everybody is tired with writing that 5 is the final version, so for everyone to understand:

RLS5 är den slutliga versionen

RLS5是最終版本

RLS5 on lopullinen versio

RLS5 est la version finale

RLS5 είναι η τελική έκδοση

RLS5 es la versión final

RLS5 is de definitieve versie

RLS5 является окончательной версии

RLS5 è la versione finale

Don't bother asking again, please.

Guest Pondlife

Seems a bit pointless, although guessing it didn't take long, people still won't read all the thread so it'll get buried.

Besides technically KK only said it was probably the last one, though as I think he's got some other toy to play with I suspect it is rather likely.

Guest joe90uk

Got really fed up with the wake lock problem this ROM has so Ive been trying different things with no luck, yesterday i flashed the Swedish_Spring_RLS5_comviq_kernel.zip today no sleep lock i dont think its diler as it happend to me after i have chargerd the phone, it wont sleep.

The comviq kernel seems to have fixed the problem.

Guest geezerone
Got really fed up with the wake lock problem this ROM has so Ive been trying different things with no luck, yesterday i flashed the Swedish_Spring_RLS5_comviq_kernel.zip today no sleep lock i dont think its diler as it happend to me after i have chargerd the phone, it wont sleep.

The comviq kernel seems to have fixed the problem.

Is there some delay when you switch on? It may not sleep if the settings for going to sleep have changed. Check to see if the settings are for to sleep when plugged in. You may have more success by performing a phone factory reset if not tried already.

As a side note, I am considering this ROM as well as FLB and Modaco Custom Rom to replace the stock UK orange rom. Heard of some saying battery life is poor. Is there still a blue tint also that used to be reported with the custom roms on a TFT display? My phone is GEN 1.

Also, what is missing from the stock orange rom (power widget/notification widgets)? I also want wifi to work so anyone know if this does as some not convinced? My firmware is 2.1 update 1 and just received from Orange for info.

Thanks

Edited by geezerone