TegraTabDev Twitter!

Guest Shaizer

Guest shameful

Following :D . I've been following what I can with the development in between baby feeds taking up most of my time. I've noticed its gone down a bit but I think that's because of a lot of the most common questions have answers now. Once I get my evenings back. I want to look into how I can help out with the future of the device.

Guest Lennyuk

I doubt you will see much activity on that twitter feed about HC all the Gtab devs don't believe they will ever get HC to work on their tablet....

Guest Shaizer
I doubt you will see much activity on that twitter feed about HC all the Gtab devs don't believe they will ever get HC to work on their tablet....

Why is that? And do you know why the HC AOSP is taking so long to arrive, I thought it normally comes out shortly after the SDK.

Guest Lennyuk
Why is that? And do you know why the HC AOSP is taking so long to arrive, I thought it normally comes out shortly after the SDK.

No one knows how google operate, but seen as the Xoom got an OTA update yesterday (that did more than just flash support) I would guess AOSP will be out sometime soon now.

They are very pessimistic and they won't be getting an official HC rom from their own OEM so they have basically given up. But don't worry us Vega people certainly have not given up and we will have a HC rom offical and otherwise as soon as possible.