Flash Player 10.2 - Official Release Enquiry

Guest trevor432990

Guest trevor432990

Sorry I realise there have been several topics raised recently about the new Flash Player 10.2 but don't know which to put this query in. Anyway, I was wondering if the 'Official' release on the Market now has still got the same issues the earlier 'leaked' version had on the Vega. It was suffering with odd display blobs/artifacts appearing and wanted to find out from someone who has installed the market 10.2 version yet if this is still the case please? :D

Guest trevor432990

Only got the artifacts for the first time when I loaded the 10.2 leaked version but on 10.1 everything runs fine. Dunno why some people have it and others don't :D

Only got the artifacts for the first time when I loaded the 10.2 leaked version but on 10.1 everything runs fine. Dunno why some people have it and others don't :D

so maybe is there a vega/pov batch faulty?

Guest Shaizer
Maybe but I suspect it's software rather than hardware related

By artefacts do you mean the occasional static lines on screen then yeh I only started noticing that after installing the market 10.2 but didn't have it in the leaked xoom version or the tegra optimized 10.1

Edited by Shaizer

Guest trevor432990
By artefacts do you mean the occasional static lines on screen then yeh I only started noticing that after installing the market 10.2 but didn't have it in the leaked xoom version or the Tehran optimized 10.1

Yes but more like hyphens all over the place rather than across the screen. Probably stick with 10.1 for time being then and see if another update follows shortly to correct it.

Yes but more like hyphens all over the place rather than across the screen. Probably stick with 10.1 for time being then and see if another update follows shortly to correct it.

probably

Guest teklord

hey guys!

the same issue here. flash 10.2 seems to have no antialiasing or 'smoothing filter' on our tablets.

flash 10.1 runs fine and for now this is the version that runs on mine. :D

maybe there will be a real tegra - optimised version, not just the speed...

greetz tek