[Taking Requests] Themes

Guest HMZX

Guest gremlinman

3.0.1.4:

Says that i need android 1.5 for it to work?

<EDIT>

2.5.1.8:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

It works! Thanks alot!

Edited by gremlinman

3.0.1.4:

Says that i need android 1.5 for it to work?

<EDIT>

2.5.1.8:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

It works! Thanks alot!

you are very welcome... :D

Guest Xenon0816
here you are mate

if it doesn't flash through clockwork, then downgrade to 2.5.1.8, as gremlinman did

it's attached:

It would be helpfull if you could add screenshots to your theme-posts... I'd like to see what I flash beforehands...

Guest Xenon0816

Also you could update the first post with all the themes you did so far... It will be a lot easier to find themes if the thread grows...

Guest gremlinman
Could you make a theme that looks something like this? 3fe1931891i-home.png.png I am using CM7. Even the status bar and status bar icons would be good. Thanks

This would be wicked!

HMZX the rom is actually a theme although it doesnt change icons or status bar?

This would be wicked!

HMZX the rom is actually a theme although it doesnt change icons or status bar?

no, its a rom

and it tells you how to add the dock and everything in the topic

Also you could update the first post with all the themes you did so far... It will be a lot easier to find themes if the thread grows...

um... ok, but like gremlinmans, it is personalized, so i wont put screen shots of those

Guest Azamatka

Dear HMZX,

is there a chance that I ask you to make FLB's original theme have exactly the same status bar as in Paul's Modaco R12 (the status bar there black and when you slide it down the area beneath status info is transparent). That's the only issue which stops me from trying FLB's rom...

Dear HMZX,

is there a chance that I ask you to make FLB's original theme have exactly the same status bar as in Paul's Modaco R12 (the status bar there black and when you slide it down the area beneath status info is transparent). That's the only issue which stops me from trying FLB's rom...

could you please post a screenshot of it, as i use flb and dont really want to change.

one with a status bar shot in it would be preferable

um... ok, but like gremlinmans, it is personalized, so i wont put screen shots of those

on form here, can people also post their screenshots, with the status bar?

this would help me as i cant keep going around switching roms :D

Guest Turisu

Fairly easy one I think...

Could you possibly take the stock Gingerbread theme and replace the green in the status bar icons with plain white? I use a primarily black and white wallpaper/launcher and I love the Gingerbread look, but the green on the status bar just throws the whole look off a bit. Many thanks. :D

Guest Azamatka
could you please post a screenshot of it, as i use flb and dont really want to change.

one with a status bar shot in it would be preferable

Here you go! Thanks a bunch!

post-854636-1301126223_thumb.png

Could you possibly take the stock Gingerbread theme and replace the green in the status bar icons with plain white? I use a primarily black and white wallpaper/launcher and I love the Gingerbread look, but the green on the status bar just throws the whole look off a bit. Many thanks. :D

you forgot to tell me what rom you're on

Guest Lucadiesel

Can you do a theme that has just the circle battery? The default theme with this battery icon:

rodykcustom.php?data=MTMwMTE1NzY1Ny0xLnBuZw==&1301157745

I'm using FLB-Froyo G2 r10b !

Edited by Lucadiesel

Guest Laalex
Here it is, i will also add it to the first post

http://www.multiupload.com/7Q5PJTF670

I can't get it to work. Tried flashing but can't see any changes, also tried flashing with mount system and mount data but still no changes.

Seems like your file contains a apk UOTAndroidian.apk and when i activate that using theme chooser i get a green theme with HTC Sense style.

I guess it is because CM7 uses T-mobile Theme Chooser.

I think u should put all theme files in .apk instead of .zip and then sign.

Edited by Laalex

I can't get it to work. Tried flashing but can't see any changes, also tried flashing with mount system and mount data but still no changes.

Seems like your file contains a apk UOTAndroidian.apk and when i activate that using theme chooser i get a green theme with HTC Sense style.

I guess it is because CM7 uses T-mobile Theme Chooser.

I think u should put all theme files in .apk instead of .zip and then sign.

ah, sorry, will fix

Here you go!

Attached:

WhiteGingerbread.zip