just wondering

Guest toonarmy85

Guest toonarmy85

Hi all not really a big issue but it is a little annoying lol everytime i use flash on any website it has it doesnt automatically load for example if i load a youtube video up i have to click the arrow down to view it now ive tried every flash player i can find and am now using the 10.2 official from the market so just wondering if this is normal or am i doing something wrong

Anyway cheers in advance for ur help

Guest mug2k

It's meant to be like that because if they auto-load there may be several flash windows on a website and that will take up too much resources, so basically it's made so you only view the flash windows you want to view.

Guest toonarmy85

Ah i see i just imagined it would run exactly the same as it does on my phone and load everything straight away like i said its not really a problem as flash works fine and thats the main thing cheers for the info buddy

Guest goldenbolux

I think you have it set to on demand i am sure you can set it so it runs as you want

Just most people like it better the way it is

Guest trevor432990
Hi all not really a big issue but it is a little annoying lol everytime i use flash on any website it has it doesnt automatically load for example if i load a youtube video up i have to click the arrow down to view it now ive tried every flash player i can find and am now using the 10.2 official from the market so just wondering if this is normal or am i doing something wrong

Anyway cheers in advance for ur help

You should not get just the arrow placemark but a still image from the video so it sounds like a browser setting is wrong. Have you enabled plugins yet?

Guest dagrim1
You should not get just the arrow placemark but a still image from the video so it sounds like a browser setting is wrong. Have you enabled plugins yet?

Ehm, getting an arrow here as well... Has always been like that? (With every browser I tried).

But in order to let flash play automatically you have to set plugins to 'always' instead of 'on demand' somewhere in your browser settings.