Performance update for 345 rom

Guest mba07

Guest mba07
Does anybody have an idea how any of the perf mod's (309,318) can be modified to work on the 345 rom. :D

Is it possible either DJ steve, Fards or Smokku to have a look at this a possibly mod the original mods they made?

Guest AndroidClone
Why not wait for the streak droid 190 build which is based on 345 and has the best ones included?

Because people are impatient. I for one could wait a month from now and be ok if 1.9 was delayed. Quality not quantity always wins in my book. Thanks for all of your help steve/fards. without you guys I would have sold my streak by now.

Guest mba07
Because people are impatient. I for one could wait a month from now and be ok if 1.9 was delayed. Quality not quantity always wins in my book. Thanks for all of your help steve/fards. without you guys I would have sold my streak by now.

Maybe my request was worded badly.

I am trying to get my head around how android works and learning to mod for myself.

Really i am looking for guidance on what was actually done in the first mods in an aim to help myself.

I am more than willing to wait for steve's 1.9 given his roms are great and make the streak stand out and work as it should do.

I echo your thanx(Androidclone) to steve & Fards for all their work on the dell streak software & roms given this is done NOT as a job but more as a hobby.