Vega for £217 or less

Guest tomolewis

Guest Reynholm Industries

We've got an account with this lot at work, I'll have to ask the boss to order a couple for 'research' purposes.

Without VAT that's £80 cheaper than the high street stores.

Guest BillBong
We've got an account with this lot at work, I'll have to ask the boss to order a couple for 'research' purposes.

Without VAT that's £80 cheaper than the high street stores.

And go through TopCashback for another 4%. I ordered one for £211 delivered before cashback so not too bad at all. It was showing 7 in stock when I ordered so stock levels seem to be "real"

Guest BillBong
just ordered , got a message back saying the pricing of this product is incorrect has anyone else got this?

I ordered mine just before 10pm today. So far (around 11pm), I've had the order acknowledgement but that's it so far. When did you order?

Guest bazanime

I won mine on eBay for £208, which is not a bad deal for the fact that it comes with the official case. Of course the downside is there is you can't return it if faulty and no guarantee beyond factory warranty.

I'm awaiting delivery...its like waiting for Christmas day. :D

Edited by bazanime

Guest mckal13

I ordered one although I got one. Cost me 211quid, lets see if it comes through. Will probably pass onto a friend for the same price I got it. Ain't I lovely haha

Guest Reynholm Industries

Order page says 'Ordered on request' now, hopefully won't be a problem as it's all the same company. Back to work tomorrow, see if the boss has ordered yet.

Guest BillBong

Looking good. I've received an email with the DHL despatch confirmation and it tracked through topcashback at just under £7 so a net cost of £205. I'm pretty pleased with that. Now I have to sort out a case and screen protector, and read up on how to mod it when it arrives!