[REQ] FISHEARS PLEASE PLEASE READ ? :)

Guest Jamie :)

Fishears if you're reading this.

You did an EXCELLENT job of porting the LG Ime :D

Thank you VERY much :D :(

Out of curiosity , could you do the camera next if you can , if not , could you point out to me how to make the .zip and / if required , how to make it compatable?

I think I have the LGCamera.apk somewhere , just need to look hard ,

Or if some really kind person has 2.1 rooted , could they please upload all the camera apps from \system\app ? ;) B) :P (angel)

Guest despotovski01
Fishears if you're reading this.

You did an EXCELLENT job of porting the LG Ime :D

Thank you VERY much :D :(

Out of curiosity , could you do the camera next if you can , if not , could you point out to me how to make the .zip and / if required , how to make it compatable?

I think I have the LGCamera.apk somewhere , just need to look hard ,

Or if some really kind person has 2.1 rooted , could they please upload all the camera apps from \system\app ? ;) B) :P (angel)

I'll try to port it, I think I know how :P .

Edited by despotovski01

I'll try to port it, I think I know how :P .

Thank you :D :D :( ;) B)

If you can , I will add your file and fishears to my site for modded users who want the LG Camera and IME back

(I would add fishears now but i forget the username for my wordpress server...) *idiot*

Guest despotovski01
Thank you :D :D :( ;) B)

If you can , I will add your file and fishears to my site for modded users who want the LG Camera and IME back

(I would add fishears now but i forget the username for my wordpress server...) *idiot*

I haven't succeeded porting the camera app from 2.1. I think it's impossible to port the 2.1 LG apps to custom ROMs.

I haven't succeeded porting the camera app from 2.1. I think it's impossible to port the 2.1 LG apps to custom ROMs.

:( ah well , thats okay :D thanks for trying anyway :D