Ejected microSD while running FLB mod 1.7, retrieve apps?

Guest Harash!

Guest Harash!

After I turned off the wake up alarm on my Pulse, it froze and there was this little icon in taskbar that usually shows up when SD card is safely removed via settings menu. ( SD card with question mark on it)

I removed the baterry, inserted and reinserted sd card and turned the phone back on. It still didn't recognize sd card, also all of my apps from the menu disappeared and widgets didn't load properly, so I turned it off again.

This time I wobbled the SD card slot a bit around and cleaned the microSD before reinserting it back to phone.

The phone now recognized the SD card when it turned on, but all my apps disappeared (since I was runing A2SD and swap) and now I don't know how to get them to appear again in menu, since they are still obviously installed on the ext3 partition of my SD card, and I didn't wipe any data/ factory reseted the phone in the meantime. (?)

:D

Edited by Harash!

Guest AntonioPT
After I turned off the wake up alarm on my Pulse, it froze and there was this little icon in taskbar that usually shows up when SD card is safely removed via settings menu. ( SD card with question mark on it)

I removed the baterry, inserted and reinserted sd card and turned the phone back on. It still didn't recognize sd card, also all of my apps from the menu disappeared and widgets didn't load properly, so I turned it off again.

This time I wobbled the SD card slot a bit around and cleaned the microSD before reinserting it back to phone.

The phone now recognized the SD card when it turned on, but all my apps disappeared (since I was runing A2SD and swap) and now I don't know how to get them to appear again in menu, since they are still obviously installed on the ext3 partition of my SD card, and I didn't wipe any data/ factory reseted the phone in the meantime. (?)

:D

on adb or terminal emulator (in the latter you must run "su" first)

e2fsck -p /dev/block/mmcblk0p2

Guest Harash!

Thanks AntonioPT!

I just realized I did a backup two weeks ago so I just restored, everything is fine now!

But I still wonder, it this what happened to me normal?

Because I remember when I removed the microSD while running Pauls custom rom on And 1.5 (+ A2SD), apps just reappeared automatically after few minutes/reboots...