Batterymeter 1.9

Guest Gopu

I have just cooked one file today for 1.9. The file needed editing after cooking in UOT and hence taking a long time.

I expect this to work for all.

The file needs to be flashed in clockworkmod or streak recovery.

If something goes wrong just flash update 1.9 and you should get things working back.

I will try to cook more this weekend based on user feedback

. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=60PYFTZM

screenshot20110322at700.png

New addition 3/23/11

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6QM0PWD3

screenshot20110324at557.png

Modified framework.res

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4TI7W0E1

Disclaimer : This could well be the last flash ur streak might have and hence do things at ur own risk

Edited by Gopu

Guest madmax85812

great work once again gopu. can you please upload the framework apk you used for 1.9 as i would like to create my own theme. thanks a lot.

Guest extrememonkey
great work once again gopu. can you please upload the framework apk you used for 1.9 as i would like to create my own theme. thanks a lot.

Same here, have something in mind, and instead of buggin people to do it for me I can do it myself!!!

Guest superutp

weird...i just flashed it...rebooted and its still the stock 1.9 icon...ill try again..does flashing with streak recovery make any diff??

Guest chrisrotolo
weird...i just flashed it...rebooted and its still the stock 1.9 icon...ill try again..does flashing with streak recovery make any diff??

same problem here, others on xda have same issue even with clockwork.

Guest extrememonkey
tried it several times...still no success..

I used to have the same problem on previous releases, what you have to do its rename the file removing any of the spaces in the file name!!! ;-)

I used to have the same problem on previous releases, what you have to do its rename the file removing any of the spaces in the file name!!! ;-)

Thanks for the suggestion. I have asked others to try this.

I will upload the framework file for 1.9 build this weekend.

The final version is not ready yet. Needs changes to be made before i can post it and i wont be able to work on it till the week end. Sorry guys.

Guest superutp

tried it but didnt work...will choose a diff file name n try..

First post updated

1. New version added . Please try this for people whom it doesnt work.

2. Modified framework file added for people who wanted to cook their own

Guest User Error
First post updated

Edit: flashed wrong one at first, on second try new one works!

Edited by User Error

Guest superutp
First post updated

the new version worked for me...only if the circular ones worked though...:D

anyways...thanks a lot...

Guest madmax85812

thanks so much for the modified framework apk gopu. much appreciated.

P.S. - UOT kitchen has increased the framework uploadable size to 10mb from 9mb... so its a go any which way... :D

P.S.2 - okies...the original freamewrk apk still doesnt with UOT... oops... :D

Edited by madmax85812

Guest coronet

What did you have to change from UOT? I like the circular battery stat from UOT, but any UOT zip crashes 1.9 (which I imagined you fixed somehow). Can you point to me what to modify or even build me one (battery style A, UOT style)?

What did you have to change from UOT? I like the circular battery stat from UOT, but any UOT zip crashes 1.9 (which I imagined you fixed somehow). Can you point to me what to modify or even build me one (battery style A, UOT style)?

Edit all the files that show error in UOT.

COmpress it so that size meets ur demand.

DO not use png correction.

Use old method

Any chance you can upload some where else i keep getting file not available try later but been trying since last night cheers

pm'd another link

• 4 weeks later...
Guest frankquattrone

Here's my first contribution to the forum. Hopefully someone likes this and finds it useful. Credit to Gopu who did pretty much all the work since I just replaced the battery png's in his file with the ones shown here and repacked it. I don't know how to show the pics of all the batteries but hopefully these snaps give you a taste of what it will look like. The main changes: 1) the green matches the gingerbread green in 1.9 and the outline of the battery is grey which also matches; 2) numbers are a bit smaller than Gopu's but bigger than other gingerbread one's I've seen 3) the ones I uploaded show the breaks in the color, i.e. when it changes from critical red to red (10) to yellow (26) to green (45); 3) also changed the charge now / charging icon for the lock screen (that's the white plug looking one)

statsysbatteryunknown.th.pngstatsysbatterychargeanir.th.pngstatsysbatterychargeani.th.pngstatsysbatterychargeani.th.pngstatsysbatterychargeani.th.pngstatsysbatterychargeani.th.pngstatsysbatterychargeani.th.pngstatsysbatterychargeani.th.png

statsysbattery100.th.pngstatsysbattery45.th.png

statsysbattery44.th.pngstatsysbattery25.th.pngstatsysbattery9.th.pngiclockidlecharging.th.png

Edited by frankquattrone

Guest frankquattrone
Great to see this.

But where do i download it ?

Oops...rookie mistake. I uploaded it to Modaco but I guess it's too big. I didn't see the failure message. Hahaha. Anyway, here's the file on megaupload. Download Link

Like I said, I just repackaged yours so the file name is the same. I actually didn't now if changing the name would affect anything.