Should I get this phone? Help

Guest the1c3man

Guest the1c3man

Hi Guys

I currently have a t-mobile pulse, heavily modded, but the usb port has become lose and doesn't want to charge anymore.

SO i'm in the market for a new phone, I've had my eye on this phone for ages! and want a dual core because i want a phone that will cut it for the 18-24month contracts you now have to have.

BUT do i what for the Atrix or the Galaxy SII/2???

How have you found the battery life? and general use? whats the software like? has LG messed with it to much?

Any info would be great!

Many thanks.

I have the same question. I want to change my phone and i hesitate to take the Lg optimus 2X, the samsung Galaxy SII or an htc dual core ?

Paul or others, could you give me some advice about my question ?

Thanks a lot.

Tony

Hi Guys

I currently have a t-mobile pulse, heavily modded, but the usb port has become lose and doesn't want to charge anymore.

SO i'm in the market for a new phone, I've had my eye on this phone for ages! and want a dual core because i want a phone that will cut it for the 18-24month contracts you now have to have.

BUT do i what for the Atrix or the Galaxy SII/2???

How have you found the battery life? and general use? whats the software like? has LG messed with it to much?

Any info would be great!

Many thanks.

Guest dagrim1

The phone is fine, it's fast, battery lasts a day or 2 depending on use. LG didn't screw up too much imo (perhaps too much bloatware, but you can change the launcher and freeze apps... All this will be no issue anymore once the custom roms come out).

But we can't tell you if you should wait for the SGS2, or some HTC dual core. SGS2 has double the ram, that might be worthwhile. Some of them have the newest amoled, might be worth it. HTC? Noone knows... Also no clue when they will be available in store, or what the price will be.

At this moment you won't regret buying the 2x, it's a very fine device. You can always consider selling it and buying a sgs2 or whatever once that is available (which is what I have in mind, contract renewal in a few months so we'll see what's out then) but for now the 2x is one of the best options imo.

Thanks a lot Dagrim1 for your answer :D

The phone is fine, it's fast, battery lasts a day or 2 depending on use. LG didn't screw up too much imo (perhaps too much bloatware, but you can change the launcher and freeze apps... All this will be no issue anymore once the custom roms come out).

But we can't tell you if you should wait for the SGS2, or some HTC dual core. SGS2 has double the ram, that might be worthwhile. Some of them have the newest amoled, might be worth it. HTC? Noone knows... Also no clue when they will be available in store, or what the price will be.

At this moment you won't regret buying the 2x, it's a very fine device. You can always consider selling it and buying a sgs2 or whatever once that is available (which is what I have in mind, contract renewal in a few months so we'll see what's out then) but for now the 2x is one of the best options imo.