Camera bug

Guest Dante2070

Guest Dante2070

I use Android 2.2.1 (CM mod 6.1.0. RC2). Whenever I take a picture and want to take a second one, the camera stops working. It won't start until I reboot the phone. I tried using the app "CameraMagic", with the same result. The only way I can take several pics is to keep switching between apps after each taken picture. This can't be the permanent solution. Is there a fix? Maybe another app?

Guest TehOsiris
I use Android 2.2.1 (CM mod 6.1.0. RC2). Whenever I take a picture and want to take a second one, the camera stops working. It won't start until I reboot the phone. I tried using the app "CameraMagic", with the same result. The only way I can take several pics is to keep switching between apps after each taken picture. This can't be the permanent solution. Is there a fix? Maybe another app?

maybe read the description of the rom you download? O.o

Guest Dante2070
common bug use CyanogenMod Plus rom or get the patched cam app :D

Thanks for the reply. Do you mean the patched version of the default camera app? If yes, I guess it's not on the market, can you point me towards a download link?

Guest Redparrot
Only so. who have been using the boardsearch deserves help

Firstly, you have to know there is a fix for the camera bug to search for it.

Secondly, in common with a lot of forums the board search isn't that good, though that could be user error on my part. I frequently have to search this forum through google.

Would an empty forum with no questions suit you better than questions you know the answer to?

Guest eckengucker1

Yep.

Btw: We've no fix for the camera issue. You can solve it by using 3th party apps like "Vignette". Toto wrote somewhere that this is a problem with the camera libs. Hence these libs aren't open source we can't fix these issue.

Guest Dante2070
Yep.

Btw: We've no fix for the camera issue. You can solve it by using 3th party apps like "Vignette". Toto wrote somewhere that this is a problem with the camera libs. Hence these libs aren't open source we can't fix these issue.

The fix (http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&...t&p=1625126) provided by AntonioPT is working perfectly. No need for any 3rd party apps, unless you want to make use of the additional features some of them bring along.