[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest yamahaxjr
its not a white model by any chance is it?

my sister's gen1 on froyo displayed that behaviour - it would charge but never get anywhere near 100%, also it wasn't great from her laptop either.

now she charges from the back of her desktop pc and it charges fine - not enough juice on front/laptop connectors i guess, dunno why wall charger doesn't work though.

only trouble i ever had with my grey oled gen1 on froyo is when using a car charger - the battery percentage seem to drop rather than increase lol. not tried on cm7 (now gen2) though.

No, it is black model and it is gen2

Guest sej7278
so no point of jumping to N73?

if you've patched n72 to not have the landscape screen, then no not really.

looking at the changelog there's nothing exciting going into n74 either: http://cm-nightlies.appspot.com/?device=blade

edit: uh oh i smell trouble ahead, looks like the slide-keyboard revert is being unreverted and the release updated to use the fixed kernel instead: http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#change,5312

Edited by sej7278

Guest iashok
I still get gps reboots with n73

A day with n73:

+Fast

+All the tweaks of CM

+Correct routing of audio with Skype, SIP accounts

+OpenVPN

- GPS reboots / once with Maps, once with OSMAND /

- cannot stop wireless / battery drains drastically /

- 4 hours - 40 percent battery drain - no 3G, no Dialer drain

- Gapps problems - missing Maps, etc.

- Last but not least: NO FM RADIO SUPPORT - ridiculous / Maybe We MUST meet CM and Androko ???? / !!!

Conclusion: Back to SS5

Guest cool400

@all:

Accidently I deleted the main-menu-symbol with the telephone- and the globe-symbol beneath at the bottom of the home-screen :-(

Could anyone tell me how to get them back??? I'm to able anymore to enter the main-menu, and you know one really needs these buttons!

And another problem is, that my WLAN/WiFi always disconnects when I turn out the phone for a longer time. I always have to disable and re-enable it again to make it work.

Is there a way to make WLAN stay?

BTW, I'm using CM7.0.3!

Best regards

cool400 :unsure:

Guest champrock

I am on N74, and everything seems to be working fine. The only thing that still bothers me is the battery drain.

Edited by champrock

Guest samjam
@all:

Accidently I deleted the main-menu-symbol with the telephone- and the globe-symbol beneath at the bottom of the home-screen :-(

Could anyone tell me how to get them back??? I'm to able anymore to enter the main-menu, and you know one really needs these buttons!

When that happens to me I just reboot the phone and it comes back.

Guest sej7278
I am on N74, and everything seems to be working fine. The only thing that still bothers me is the battery drain.

+1

fix battery drain from dialler and cm7 will be golden.

Guest Flumpster
When that happens to me I just reboot the phone and it comes back.

Lol. You have brought up the hidden dockbar by sliding your finger up at the bottom. This is for more shortcuts. Just slide your finger down at the bottom where the dock would be :unsure:

Guest markiemannie

GPS/Dialer bug still present here, but those are the last issues with this ROM. All other things are just perfect! Running N71.5

Guest ffoxsake
And another problem is, that my WLAN/WiFi always disconnects when I turn out the phone for a longer time. I always have to disable and re-enable it again to make it work.

Is there a way to make WLAN stay?

Download "Blade Wifi Fix" from market (free) - install it - forget about the problem forever...

Guest Coxeroni
Download "Blade Wifi Fix" from market (free) - install it - forget about the problem forever...

Uhm, no? Wifi-Fix doesn't make Wifi stay, it just re-enables it after waking up the phone. So the connection is disconected anyway.

If you want so keep wifi running when locking the phone, you might try this: https://market.android.com/details?id=jp.mi...dou.regpon.wifi

Guest Jean85
GPS/Dialer bug still present here, but those are the last issues with this ROM. All other things are just perfect! Running N71.5

Me too. There is already an open issue to discuss the dialer bug in the tracker? I'm noticing a constant increasing in sensor using by my dialer and I want to report it somehow..

Guest Grain
Me too. There is already an open issue to discuss the dialer bug in the tracker? I'm noticing a constant increasing in sensor using by my dialer and I want to report it somehow..

Not necessary. The problem is nightlies only (right?) and nightly bugs are not allowed on the issue tracker. Also, devs are well aware of the problem.

Guest ffoxsake
Uhm, no? Wifi-Fix doesn't make Wifi stay, it just re-enables it after waking up the phone. So the connection is disconected anyway.

If you want so keep wifi running when locking the phone, you might try this: https://market.android.com/details?id=jp.mi...dou.regpon.wifi

Depends what you need to do i guess, former works for my needs - horses for courses i guess.

Guest samjam
Lol. You have brought up the hidden dockbar by sliding your finger up at the bottom. This is for more shortcuts. Just slide your finger down at the bottom where the dock would be :unsure:

yeah.... but I can't make it go away deliberately and I can't make it come back deliberately either. Rebooting is quicker.

Guest Coxeroni
Depends what you need to do i guess, former works for my needs - horses for courses i guess.

True, Wifi Fix solves one problem, Regpon does another one :unsure:

Guest fredalf
yeah.... but I can't make it go away deliberately and I can't make it come back deliberately either. Rebooting is quicker.

Go to ADW Settings - Hidden Dockbar an clear, if it is set.

Guest LVL91

With N73, the accelerometer lag seems to be gone, at least for me.

I have tested this with many nightlies, but with N73 it seems to be as smooth as froyo.

But, I can't say anything about the behaviour of the accelerometer after some hours of time.