[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest heavyduty00
about 2 pages back:

settings->cyanogenmod settings->tablet tweaks->choose soft-buttons->untick them all

ah ok thanks.

Guest TravellerSam

Being new to Android and modding, I'm happy to report my Blade Gen2 works very well with #125, it even fixed the dead GPS.

It was a (bit scary) update from 7.0.3, then 7.1 rc1, then to this nightly.

What I wish is more optimized battery life and better re-connecting to wifi without that 'fixing'-app.

Kudos to developers.

Guest hecatae
Hi, purely out of interest, does Street View work for you in 124? When I was running 122, Street View would launch then force close, on 125+ everything works as expected.

Thanks for your time. Anil.

installing 125 at present so cant test

Guest IronDoc
Use one of sej7278's builds, you can probably find links on the thread. They have been tremendous for the community.

Forget about the FM Radio, use another rom if it's important.

Cheers, think I'll give 125+ a go.

And obviously thanks sej for the ROM provision. :huh:

@everyone who stops the device before unplugging: Came across this and thought of you guys. :blink:

1309958849817531.png

Guest super san francisco

i just flashed nightly 125 and it had many, many flaws somehow, especially reboots every now and then, installing stuff from the market, changing menu screens simultaneously.

Guest Anil k Solanki
i just flashed nightly 125 and it had many, many flaws somehow, especially reboots every now and then, installing stuff from the market, changing menu screens simultaneously.

Hi, sorry to hear of your problems. Try this version of N125. It is a version with several patches applied by a member of this forum, I am using it and it works great.

N125+ Patches Go to Post 6082

Anil.

Edited by Anil k Solanki

Guest lordofangels
:blink: This is the big one then! :huh:

Yeah looks like it,

Downloading it now, there's lots of good CM stuff in there too.

i factory-reset for the first time in a long time and things seemed to have equilibrated somehow, stopped the reboots, stopped the oder nicks,

so i must say, it's on par with the other nightly builds i usually flash every second day or so. usually i just wiped cache and everything was fine, kept all of my settings and stuff. thanks for the advice though :blink:

although i don't post that much, i follow the community very closely, so i'm up to date with most things.

let's se about n126 though...

hands off, CM7 is the best thing, that could happen to the blade, being a nice phone anyway

Guest hedgepigdaniel
hands off, CM7 is the best thing, that could happen to the blade, being a nice phone anyway

haha I think you mean hands down?

that's what i meant :blink:

however, although n126 seems to be great, i still have a big problem, which introduced with n125:

any time i connect the blade to the charger it reboots...every f'in time, never had that before.

yes, everything, wiped cache+dalvik, complete factory reset, everything, started after flashing n125 yesterday. didn't have it with latest kang release before.

EDIT: it somehow stopped for now... tried unplugging/plugging the charger several times, didn't reboot, altough i wanted it to, to record a logcat :blink:

Edited by super san francisco

Guest Anil k Solanki
yes, everything, wiped cache+dalvik, complete factory reset, everything, started after flashing n125 yesterday. didn't have it with latest kang release before.

Hi, did you say you flashed N125 over 125+Kang? The version of N125 with the patches? AKA N125+Kang.

I read your post and thought to myself, "why would he do that?". If that is infact what you did. I had to ask. I am using 125+Kang, zero issues.

Anil.

Guest sej7278
@everyone who stops the device before unplugging: Came across this and thought of you guys. :blink:

and to everyone who doesn't eject before unplugging:

post-839039-1310212490_thumb.jpg

right i'm off to try the mega updated n126

Guest Anil k Solanki

WTF? Is this a joke? :blink:

While I'm here I would like to say THANK YOU for 125+Kang, it is excellent. I am not going anywhere near N126 until I have read from you that it is as good as 125+Kang.

Anil.

PS. And a über big THANK YOU to the CM7 dev team. We are not worthy.

Edited by Anil k Solanki

Guest sej7278
WTF? Is this a joke? And while I'm here I would like to say THANK YOU for 125+Kang, it is excellent. I am not going anywhere near N126 until I have read from you that it is as good as 125+Kang.

yes its a joke :blink:

n126 should be pretty much the same as my n125+ as it has all the patches i applied merged into it (except softbuttons) and a few more bits.

i got to 1 day on battery including 2 phonecalls, a few minutes on gps and about 3 hours on wifi (surfing google+) with 69% battery left!

Guest IronDoc

On 125+ the top left of my screen is used as a home softbutton regardless of whether they're on. Is this normal behaviour? It's pretty annoying since I'm left handed.

No complaints other than that, I missed having fm radio :blink:

you injecting nitros oxide into your processor or something ?

looks like a nos blow out :blink:

Edited by Guest

Hi, did you say you flashed N125 over 125+Kang? The version of N125 with the patches? AKA N125+Kang.

I read your post and thought to myself, "why would he do that?". If that is infact what you did. I had to ask. I am using 125+Kang, zero issues.

Anil.

i flashed over 124+kang, tried 125, reboots came, cleaned everything, then tried 126, reboots came and went away :blink: