[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest timfimjim

Might sound like a stupid question but I was wondering why hasn't a new nightly been compiled for a while? Are the developers waiting for a source to be released or something? :D

Guest targetbsp

Might sound like a stupid question but I was wondering why hasn't a new nightly been compiled for a while? Are the developers waiting for a source to be released or something? :D

They've said there won't be any more CM7 nightlies. If you want a more up to date rom use one of the many self compiled versions spread throughout the past few pages of this thread. :)

Otherwise await the CM7.2 final or the CM9 nightlies.

Guest surfatwork

its not immediately obvious, but it works for me, i press 4 (GHI) and get Home suggested or 8 (TUV) and get Voicemail.

strange....I dont get any suggestions at all. where are they supposed to appear - below the dialled numbers? nothing there. I also enabled T9 dialling in the preferences, then de-selected and selected again. no luck.

Oh well...back to Touchpal

Edited by surfatwork

After installing both the 15 Dec KANG and 22 Dec KANG, I've had FCs of android.process.acore. I'm presuming this is linked to the dialler and contacts considering it happens whenever I try and access them and prevents me from doing so, although it happens a lot regardless of what I'm doing, every 30 seconds or so.

Right, I got my android.process.acore problemk fixed, but now I'm getting force closes on android.proces.media whenever I try and open the market, and it doesn't work at all, any help?

Guest targetbsp

Did you wipe dalvik cache when you upgrade? I never used to and had no problems but I've started to of late as everyone else seems to and its the default option in Rom Manager. Maybe that needs done if you've not done it already?

How did you fix your contacts problem?

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Laika97

OK, ridiculous question, maybe, but I've been looking a while without any success: Where do I find the most recent .zip file so I can flash the latest gapps for CM7.1?

I'm moving back to CM7 from an ICS alpha release (super cool, I know...) 'cause I need I a phone that can play Angry Birds without FC'ing tongue.gif.

Thanks

Did you wipe dalvik cache when you upgrade? I never used to and had no problems but I've started to of late as everyone else seems to and its the default option in Rom Manager. Maybe that needs done if you've not done it already?

How did you fix your contacts problem?

I always wipe dalvik cache.

And I cleared data for both contacts and contacts storage.

OK, ridiculous question, maybe, but I've been looking a while without any success: Where do I find the most recent .zip file so I can flash the latest gapps for CM7.1?

I'm moving back to CM7 from an ICS alpha release (super cool, I know...) 'cause I need I a phone that can play Angry Birds without FC'ing tongue.gif.

Thanks

You mean gapps or CM? For the latest CM build, see a couple of pages back for sej's build (the post below has a mirror, use it). For gapps, see next post. Thnx targetbsp ;)

Edited by sm4tik

Guest targetbsp

Patronising a little, no? tongue.gif

Thanks, though...

I know, I'm sorry! I was just gonna say its the top hit in google but like I say I've never got to use that site before and I wanted to see how it works lol. :D

To actually be useful instead, I have a couple of modified ones here with different market versions should you so desire: http://blade.windows98.co.uk/

Guest Kamikaze.

Market won't let me download apps anymore! It just says "your device isn't compatible with this produce"... I haven't been messing up with the resolutions lately, so it must be something else...?

Edited by Kamikaze.

Guest Kamikaze.

Anyone have the link for Burstlam's latest Kang? This build started to malfunction with app installation. When I try to install a non-market API, it only says I don't have enough space, although I do have over 20mb free on internal and over 1gb on SD. Edit: found it already(pretty hard to search with my phone :D )

Edited by Kamikaze.